How to Root Note 4 from at & t
Remove root: Instructions for all Android devices
Of course, rooting your Android phone or tablet has some advantages, but it may also be necessary to reduce the root rights. For example, if you want to sell your device again, you should remove the root beforehand.
Video: what actually is root?
Google's Android operating system can be rooted, which gives the owner administrative rights with which he can configure all sorts of settings according to his own ideas. If you want to remove root, this is not a problem either: Even if you have to use different rooting methods on different devices, root can always be removed in the same way.
Remove root (with SuperSU)
With older devices, the superuser app SuperSU was usually used to root the device. This is then also required when removing the root rights. If you do not have this app or if you have uninstalled it, you should download it again:
- Open the app SuperSU.
- Tap on the Settings In the right upper corner.
- Chooses "Full unroot" out.
- Confirm the prompt in the pop-up that you have the root rights of your Device(Device) want to remove
- Wait a few minutes for the unroot to complete.
- Then restart the device.
- Uninstall the superuser app from your Android phone or tablet.
If you want to sell your Android device, it is advisable to take a few more steps now. On the one hand, you should save and delete all your data from the internal memory, and finally reset the device to the factory settings.
Remove root (with "Magisk Uninstaller")
On newer Android devices, you've probably flashed the Magisk app to get root privileges. To remove root here, you have to download the "Magisk Uninstaller" from the XDA-Developers website and flash it in a custom recovery like TWRP.
- Download the "Magisk Uninstaller" as a ZIP file and save it in an Android folder that you can find again.
- Boot into the TWRP recovery and tap on "Install“.
- Navigates to the folder in which the ZIP file with the "Magisk Uninstaller“Lies and selects them.
- Wipes bottom left to right to flash the zip file.
- Then boots into the operating system.
Now you can optionally flash the original recovery back to your smartphone via ADB sideload. Before you unroot your device, you should undo all changes you have made - for example the installation of Substratum themes.
Check if Android has been removed from root
You can then use the “Root Checker” app to check whether the root has been removed from your smartphone.
Did everything work or did you have problems? Feel free to write us your experiences in the comment area below these instructions.
You don't want to miss any news about technology, games and pop culture? No current tests and guides? Then follow us on Facebook (GIGA Tech, GIGA Games) or Twitter (GIGA Tech, GIGA Games).
- What does spdif raw
- 6ba in metric what makes around
- What is a system audit committee
- How much does an iron banister cost
- Anonymous brows held up for what it is
- What is jet fuel
- How to fix the digital radio display
- How to hand pour pewter jewelry makers
- Convey my greetings tamil meaning of how
- What does Kabi Osi O
- How to Communicate with Tech Geeks Guam
- How to Fix Smart Boot Manager
- How to Execute a Package in Oracle
- Instructions for playing the rusk curler
- How to open SVG files in Inkscape
- Where is the choice fm studio program
- Android notification bar eye icon when typing
- What is the account number to confirm
- How to install faphack
- Reverse Domain Whois Search by Owner
- Bodybuilding supplements broadband wholesale in Mumbai
- How to play funky town on iphone
- How long weight loss after Mirena removal
- What is Fiya yogurt