Where will you place the front wide speakers
Place your speakers according to the instructions below, then run the ADAPTiQ audio calibration system. This simple, automated process only takes 10 minutes (see instructions below). Then sit back and enjoy Bose® quality movies and music tailored for your space.
Position the home cinema system and speakers correctly
These instructions are suggestions for creating the best possible home theater atmosphere. We recommend that you try different speaker placement and orientation options until you have found which sound you like best.
Left and right front speakers
The sound from the left and right front speakers should appear to be coming from the edges of the image so that the acoustic image is similar in size to the visual image.
- Position the cube speakers so that they are aligned with the vertical center line of the TV screen.
- Do not place them more than three feet from the edge of the TV screen. We recommend this maximum distance so that the sound is not separated from the picture. We also recommend that the cubes are at least two meters apart. You can vary this distance based on room conditions and your preferences. The front cables make it possible to set up the cube speakers up to 6.1 m away from the Acoustimass® module.
- If your system has cube arrays, face one cube of each array forward. Point the other cube at the wall or in another direction to reflect the sound. For a system with individual cube speakers, point each cube forward (or in a different direction to reflect the sound).
Note: The cube speakers are magnetically shielded and can be set up near a television set without affecting the picture quality.
Center channel speakers
It should sound like the center channel speaker sound is coming from the center of the screen. The center cable allows a distance of 6.1 m from the Acoustimass module.
- Place the center speaker or cube array directly above or below the center of the TV screen or in a convenient location as close as possible.
- Align the speaker or array with the front edge of the TV screen (not pushed behind the TV).
- If you have a single speaker, point the cube speaker forward. For a cube array, align each cube slightly away from the center to create a wider area with direct coverage.
Note: If you are placing the speakers on a bookcase, be sure to place each speaker on the front edge of the shelf. Placing speakers in an enclosed area can alter the tonal quality of the sound. This effect is lessened when the shelves are filled with books.
The surround (back) speakers create a sound area around the listener. Place them in the back half of the room. The loudspeakers should be placed at the ear level of the seated listener or higher. Point the cubes slightly away from the audience so that you cannot pinpoint the exact location of the sound source. The surround cables allow a distance of up to 15.2 m from the Acoustimass module.
Follow these instructions to choose a location for the Acoustimass module.
Note: To avoid interference with the TV picture, place the Acoustimass module at least 60 cm from the TV.
- Place the Acoustimass module on the same wall or near the same end of the room as the TV screen.
- Choose a suitable place, for example under a table or behind a sofa. Make sure that no furniture or home textiles block the ventilation openings of the module. Make sure there is a gap of at least two inches between a surface and the front opening or grille at the bottom.
- Place the Acoustimass module within easy reach of the audio input cable, speaker cables, and an electrical outlet.
- Choose a location for the Acoustimass module. To ensure good ventilation, stand it on its long edge with the connectors facing the floor. Another possible position is on the widest side with the bass and treble controls facing up. Do not stand the module on either end.
- After choosing a location for the module, place the four self-adhesive rubber feet near the corners of the bottom surface. These rubber feet ensure better stability and protect against scratches.
- Point the port (the round or rectangular opening) into the room or towards the wall so that the airflow is not obstructed and too much bass is created.
- For best performance at low frequencies, place the Acoustimass module an equal distance from two walls or one wall and the ceiling.
CAUTION: Do not cover the ventilation openings on the Acoustimass module. The slots at the end vent the built-in electronic circuitry and must not be blocked. The magnetic field generated by the Acoustimass module does not pose a direct hazard to your video tapes, audio tapes, or other magnetic median. However, you should not store tapes directly on or near the Acoustimass module.
Choose a suitable location for the Lifestyle® media center and place it on a flat surface. Provide enough space for the opening.
Run the ADAPTiQ audio calibration system
Before you begin, make sure that you have placed the cube speakers and the Acoustimass module in their final positions and made all connections. If you move the Acoustimass module speakers after running the ADAPTiQ audio calibration system, you will need to run the system's second disc again.
- First you need the ADAPTiQ system package that came with your Lifestyle® system and that contains two installation DVDs and a headset.
- Start playing installation disc 1. It verifies that the system's speakers are properly connected so that your system can provide full performance.
- Installation Disc 2 guides you through the audio calibration process and adapts the sound of your system to the individual acoustics of your listening area.
- The special headset takes acoustic measurements for calibration in your listening area. Start with disc 2 and put on the headset when prompted.
- If a device is currently connected to the Lifestyle® media center's AUX socket, temporarily disconnect it until the ADAPTiQ system installation is complete.
- Connect the headset to the AUX jack when prompted.
- The audio calibration takes about 5 to 10 minutes. During this time, no other noises should be made in the room as they could affect the installation.
- Incompatible types when assigned to type int
- What is the correct acceleration unit
- How do you pass out?
- What is an 81x plan
- How to cook cdo hamonado longanisa
- How long do undelivered text messages take
- Pandit Samaresh Chowdhury Paribar
- Celebrities who weigh 150 pounds
- Selfie Tamil meaning like
- Arun Chowdhury scandal Bangladesh
- In dating, Pda means what comes second
- Namasalima singers who have died
- Howard stern rachel weisz daniel
- How to Make Rock Buns UK
- Who zoo conrad aiken
- How to connect the Cisco digital cable box
- Felicetti spelled pasta whole foods
- What is Neo Codion tablets
- How To Make Crossed Indian Postal Order
- How to remove Porsche 928 seats
- Skyrim how to get Bone Hawk amulet
- Who killed mr. Xavier Mystery answers
- What does sought-after team player mean
- How to Draw an EKG Chart