Sankor lens 135mm is like many inches
Would you like a different color?
BOSCH Performance Line Drive Unit
This high-performance system has a torque of 63Nm and 250W power. This optimally supports even powerful driving. The five freely selectable riding modes can increase the assistance up to 275%. This also applies to low cadence. Do you need more strength when driving uphill or do you love fast, sporty driving? All of this is easily guaranteed by the Bosch motor up to a speed of 25 km / h.
BOSCH Intuvia on-board computer
With the easy-to-use Bosch Intuvia on-board computer, you keep every journey under control! The display remains visible in all lighting conditions. You can control your e-bike easily and intuitively with just your thumb. Meanwhile, your hands stay safe on the handlebars. The lighting can also be operated via the on-board computer. You can choose from 4 different driving modes (Eco, Tour, Sport and Turbo) and pushing aid.
BOSCH PowerPack 300 battery
With the 8.2 Ah BOSCH Battery Power Pack 300 you can cover up to 120 km with one charge, depending on the conditions! Use the BOSCH e-bike range assistant to find out how many kilometers your new e-bike can support you on the next tour. And when the battery is empty, the CHRISSON E-Mounter 1.0 is very easy to ride, like a normal bike, without any resistance. The battery is secured against theft and can be charged on the bike at any time or removed for charging.
The light aluminum frame offers low weight, great stability, precise handling and durability. The ergonomic frame offers a comfortable sitting position, regardless of body type. This ensures maximum comfort even on faster and sporty journeys. We only use high quality materials and offer a 2-year frame guarantee on all of our electric bikes.
With the built-in 9-speed Shimano Acera derailleur, you can effortlessly master daily journeys. You have the right gear for every project. Whether for longer inclines or straight paths, the 9-speed Shimano gears always offer a good gear ratio. The complete Shimano equipment ensures reliability and many trouble-free kilometers.
The Zoom Pro suspension fork enables a comfortable and adaptable ride even on field and forest paths and even on easy trails. With a suspension travel of 120 mm, it offers good control over the electric bike and full comfort.
BOSCH Compact Charger charger
No matter where your journey takes you, the included Bosch Compact Charger charges your e-bike battery easily, quickly and reliably, be it on the bike or externally. The charger is light (only 600g), handy, robust and so compact that it fits in every pocket. With the Compact Carger charger, a full charge of the Bosch Power Pack 300 takes approx. 5 hours. A half charge lasts for 2.5 hours.
The most important figures at a glance:
Selectable support levels
up to 120 km
No problem, the e-bike is also available in black.
|engine||Bosch Drive Unit Performance Line|
|battery pack||Bosch Powerpack 300|
|Board computer||Bosch Intuvia|
|charger||Bosch Standard Charger 36V 4A|
|fork||Zoom 120mm travel, lockout|
|tax rate||Neco 1 1/8 "- 1 1/2", semi-integrated|
|crank||FSA Dyna Drive CK-310/15, 170mm|
|cassette||Shimano CS-HG300-9, 12-36T|
|Rear derailleur||Shimano Acera RD-M3000, 9-speed|
|Gear lever||Shimano Acera SL-M3000-R|
|Brake lever||Shimano BL-M315|
|Brake VR||Shimano BR-M315, Centerlock, 180mm|
|Brake HR||Shimano BR-M315, Centerlock, 160mm|
|rims||Chrisson DW aluminum|
- Where do broken hearted ukulele chords go
- Scilab xcos electrical wholesaler
- How to change tumblr blog from untitled
- Using Document Manager Devexpress Gridview
- What is Provimidemi Glace de Veau
- Delphi, how to draw antialiased polygons
- Baby rocks back and forth with excitement
- How do I install ActiveX Control on the iPad
- El mejor grupo de whatsapp solo
- A arte do insult baixar whatsapp
- Gina Rio who is her father
- How does Ames Room Illusion work
- How do I delete Cover App
- Harman kardon hk 680i specifications howard
- Who redeemed my Moneygram money order?
- Itchy rash on the back where the bra hooks
- When are qualified bidder lists used?
- Rick Howard Goldfish Farm
- What does the first chair in the band mean?
- How Java reflection works internally bleeding
- How to assemble y fliker sp5
- How to make gnome hat and beard
- What is Comenity Pay AC Web Pymt
- What does traffic-free zone mean
- Andrew Chowne Dundee Securities
- One way to become an online economist
- Prem dao full album robi chowdhury album
- How to update nast table in sap
- When lobster tastes like ammonia
- Use of Quickphos tablets
- What are you waiting for the blacklist of texts
- How to draw anime clothes pdf
- How to get triumphant ryze skin easily
- Actors who could play Snape