How to use cuizen pressure cooker
How do you use a pressure cooker properly?
A pressure cooker is suitable for stewing, boiling and steaming. Thanks to the pressure, dishes can be prepared more quickly, gently and in an energy-saving manner. This means that less energy is required for cooking and valuable vitamins are retained. When using a pressure cooker, questions often arise. We'll explain how you can get the most out of your pressure cooker.
What can you use a pressure cooker for?
A pressure cooker can be used in many ways: for meat, stews, vegetables and many other dishes. Thanks to the gentle preparation, important nutrients and aromas are retained. Due to the overpressure and the higher temperatures, food is cooked quickly. This means that only a third of the usual cooking time is required, which also saves energy.
Fluid is important
Sufficient liquid is essential when cooking with a pressure cooker. The pot should be filled with the recommended amount of water for it to work well. We recommend adding 100 ml of water, as some steam escapes when boiling and therefore also liquid. Each pot has a measuring scale inside and the recommended minimum filling quantity.
If you don't have enough water in the pot, the food can not only burn, but the pot can also warp. Of course you want to prevent that.
We're increasing the pressure
Cooking in a pressure cooker is relatively easy. To put the pot under pressure, one should close the lid and put it on the stove. Bring the water to a boil and then continue cooking at a low temperature. A pressure indicator inside the pot shows when the pot is under sufficient pressure.
The valve in the lid gently sucks off some steam. The pressure will now build up slowly. When the pot is under pressure and the valve closes, you can hear a faint "pop" sound. Now the pot is under pressure. Fissler pressure cookers have a status display on the top of the lid. So you can see how much pressure there is. If the temperature in the pot is too low, you will not take full advantage of the pressure cooker. Is the temperature too high? Then you get overpressure and the pot itself begins to let off steam. Then you should turn the stove down a bit.
One of the most common beginner mistakes is burning the food before the pan is pressurized. Once under pressure, dishes don't burn quickly. But before the pot is under enough pressure, it needs a lot of energy. Therefore, one should bring dishes to the boil before closing the lid.
Helpful instructions for use are included with every pressure cooker. You should read these carefully before cooking with the pot.
Be careful with the steam
Before opening a pressure cooker, the pot needs to let off some steam. This steam is very hot, around 120 degrees Celsius. That is why it is extremely important to be aware of this. After all, you don't want to get burned.
Is a pressure cooker safe?
The days of dangerous pressure cookers are over. Nowadays all pressure cookers we sell are equipped with modern valves and keep the hot steam safely in check. If there is too much pressure in the pot, a safety valve opens automatically to allow water vapor to escape.
- How to say the best dad in Spanish
- Chuck Howard Autobell Vermoegen
- Dhruv Baecker, where is he now
- What is the herb mugwort in English
- Where is Whiporie NSW police
- Stomach gurgles when lying on the back
- Wherever ministries of Jesus
- What does Ilio mean in Hawaii
- How to serve canned filled wine leaves
- How to open ports in the Sonicwall firewall
- Ang dorje sherpa everest 1996 who died
- How to Raise the Swag Level
- Do you know where I am
- How to spell nicholas in Spanish
- Msbuildextensionspath not defined by what I'm doing
- Two swirls of hair meaning of life
- How to knit a loop knot
- Who owns the Kedong Ranch Limited
- What is Shafa Ahl
- How much andy can lukewarm
- Rival kingdoms, how to use mithril
- Gambina dolls souvenirs wholesale
- Howard Stark Tribute Lyrics
- What are benchmarks on topographic maps
- How is chevy brakes jh6 brakes
- Prem dao full album robi chowdhury album
- What does spineless waverer mean?
- Soul train dancers who have died
- How Khadija Sultan died this week
- How do I use my Navy College Fund
- How to Make Nutrisystem Shakes
- What seeds stick to your socks
- How to calculate millimoles of Naoh solution
- What's wrong with your eyes Terminator 2