How to Raise the Exercise Timing Tree
How to increase the pressure in the aqueduct
Everyone who lives in an apartment building and even on the upper floors has faced the problem of weak water pressure in the crane. This is especially true in summer when water cannot reach the apartment at all. Meanwhile, all modern home appliances that use tap water require a stable high pressure of at least 2 atmospheres. This is especially true for the shower and hot tub. With a lower pressure, washing is simply impossible. According to the standards, the pressure should be at least 4 atmospheres. How do you increase the pressure in the water supply? After all, an apartment is not a private house, it is impossible to build your own water pipe with a powerful pump. But there is a solution.
Causes of negative pressure in the water supply system
Water supply networks were built in many cities and towns in the 1970s and 1980s. If they are periodically repaired on the surface, then the underground part of them is only repaired in an emergency. For this reason, the pressure of the end user continues to decrease, regardless of which powerful pumps are installed at pumping stations. To cope with such a problem, an ordinary citizen living in an apartment building may not be able to reduce his influence on himself.
The second reason is old or clogged pipes in the house itself. This problem is more easily solved. Residents should initiate network repairs in their management company. Replacing pipes with new plastic ones is likely to solve the pressure problem in the water supply. The third reason is clogging in pipes and fittings in the apartment itself. This is solved by simply replacing cranes and other elements, as well as washing pipes.
If the networks in the house are new and the lines in the apartment are changed, but there is still no pressure, then the first reason should be considered. In this case, repairs cannot wait until retirement and water is needed now. It has to be solved independently.
What technical means can increase the pressure in the water pipe?
Today the industry produces several types of pumps to increase the pressure in the water pipe. Let's consider some of their variants.
This is a whole complex of equipment for increasing the pressure in the water supply. Most often it is used in the organization of autonomous water supply in a private house, since the capacity of this installation is enough to suck the water from a great depth of the well. The operating principle is based on the fact that with the help of an electric motor, which is coupled to a piston, the air is pumped out of the accumulator, similar to a large balloon.
In the vacuum formed, water rushes from a well or well. If you install such a system in an apartment, you will most likely have water even if it didn't get to you before, but your neighbors are unlikely to have it even if they had it before. Therefore, the installation of such devices must be coordinated with all parties and organizations. In addition, because of its size, it will be problematic to install it in the apartment.
When you have received all the permits, you need to determine the location where all the equipment will be installed. It has quite large dimensions and it is very troublesome to place in a city apartment. It is necessary for him to allocate a corner in the bathroom. The pumping station comprises: an electric motor with an air cooling system, a hydraulic accumulator which can have different sizes depending on the volume, coarse and fine filters, various sensors and an electronic control unit of the system. Pipe wiring is also required for such an arrangement. That is why pumping stations are installed in private houses to draw water from deep wells and wells, and not in urban apartments where there is no space for them.
Pumping station - able to pump water even where it wasn't.
Centrifugal pumps for increasing the pressure in the water supply and their installation
If the water from the tap flows in at least a thin trickle, then a bulky pumping station is not necessary. It is enough to buy a small device that will be installed in the pipe directly at the entrance to the apartment. Most modern pumps have two modes of operation: manual and automatic. In manual mode, the pump must always be switched on and off by itself. In automatic mode, the device is switched on when one of the cranes in the apartment is opened. This provides a special device called a flow sensor. There is a signal to switch on only when water is flowing through the pipe. If it is not there, for example when the tap is closed, the pump switches off. Such a device offers protection against burnout when running dry. Therefore, if you select an assembly, you must stop at this option.
As with any positive work, according to the laws of thermodynamics, the system gives off heat, the pump has to cool down somehow in order not to burn. According to the method of designing the cooling system, centrifugal pumps for increasing the pressure in the water supply can be divided into:
- Dry rotor pumps. The impeller, which is located on the rotor of the motor, pumps air into the motor housing, which cools it. The special features of such pumps are: low noise development during operation and high efficiency.
- Wet rotor pumps. Water flowing through such a pump cools the engine. Quiet work is their main advantage.
When buying a centrifugal pump, care must be taken to ensure that some of them are universal, while others are only intended for the supply of hot or cold water.
Centrifugal pump for increasing pressure with a "dry rotor".
Centrifugal pump for increasing pressure with a "wet rotor".
To connect one of these pumps to the apartment water supply system, you need to arm yourself with a special soldering iron for the pipes and a suitable tool. The crane at the entrance to the apartment is closed and after that a piece of pipe is cut, which along the length must match the length of the water flow path through the pump and flow sensor. The soldered tube is then soldered to the ends of the cutting tube and the pump is bolted to the sensor. The joints are carefully sealed with a special sealing tape. The pump is connected to the mains and the water tap is open. It can work either manually or automatically by increasing the pressure in the entire water pipe of the apartment.
Scheme of the integration of the lifting pump into the water supply system at the entrance to the apartment.
The above types of pumps are used to increase the pressure throughout the apartment water supply system. However, many experts believe that if there is water in the apartment but there is not enough pressure, for example for a boiler, the pump can be installed right in front of it. Such a decision is not without significance. Because with normal cold water pressure, hot water can practically not be available, as it cannot get through the tank of the instantaneous water heater. How to increase the pressure in the water pipe only at the entrance to one of the household appliances? This is even easier than in the whole apartment. It is not at all necessary to integrate them into pipes with their soldered joints. You can do without the usual flexible pipes.
Installation of a pump to increase pressure with flexible fittings
As already mentioned above, it is not difficult to install a pump to increase the pressure in the water pipe in front of the household appliance. Let's see how to do it step by step.
1. We study the technical characteristics of the device whose work we want to normalize. In them we have to pay attention to the maximum allowable pressure.
2. We buy a centrifugal pump to increase the pressure in the water line, which has a thread for flexible connections at the inlet and outlet. Do not confuse them with centrifugal pumps for the heating system. They have a similar appearance, only the carving is much larger. When buying, pay attention to the printing properties. You should not significantly exceed the allowable values for the device you are trying to connect to. This moment is very important because violating this rule can result in equipment failure that will void your guarantee.
3. We also buy a ball valve and flexible pipes of the required length for the pump. The thread on the device and the hose must match. If the pump has more, you need to choose the right adapter. Don't forget about fum tape for isolating connections.
4. After we got home, we shut off the tap at the entrance of the water pipe to the apartment and then unscrewed the flexible pipe that leads from the pipe to the device. This should be the inlet hose.
5. Find the location where the pump will be installed. Most often it is attached to the wall with two screws vertically or horizontally. The type of installation is usually written in the instructions to the pump. So, it is necessary that all hoses reach it without kinks. If this is not possible, consider taking a longer line.
6. Mark the wall points to attach the pump, drill holes and insert plastic anchors.
7. Switch on the flow sensor on the pump. This usually happens at the exit. For information: There is a marking in the form of arrows on both the pump and the flow sensor, which indicate the direction of the water flow. So it is impossible to confuse the entrance and the exit. The plug of the cabling coming from the sensor is inserted into the connection of the control unit. This is one such box, located on the power cord, that controls all the operation of the pump. It also has a switch that can be used to switch the pump to manual or automatic mode. When installing threaded connections, do not forget to make insulation from the sealing tape. This avoids leaks and breaks down all connections again. All joints are also equipped with rubber seals, which are included in the pump package.
8. The device is attached to the wall with screws so that no significant vibrations occur. Caution: The pump may only be attached as specified in the instructions. Otherwise the bearing can fail. If this is a bathroom and water can get on the pump housing then protect against that possibility, just don't overdo it. The cooling should be carried out regularly, so it is impossible to cover the openings in the cover over the impeller with the foil or anything else.
9. Connect the pump inlet to the water pipe through the shut-off valve and the outlet to the device whose pressure is to be increased. Everything, the device is assembled. Connect it to the mains with a normal plug with a ground connection.
10. We set the pump switch to the "0" position and open the tap on the inlet of the water pipe to the apartment. We look at all connections. When we see leaks, we eliminate the leak by adding or replacing the sealing film, having previously closed the tap. If there is no leak, turn on the pump in manual mode after opening the hot water tap or shower. If you hear the sound of the pump, don't be afraid. This is normal for devices with a dry rotor. We notice whether the water jet has intensified. When the pressure has increased and your problem is solved, we will check how the pump works in automatic mode.
11. Set the toggle switch to the automatic operation position and open the water tap. The device should earn itself once it is filled with water. When the valve is closed, the pump switches off. It should be noted that sometimes the flow sensor will not work with a very low head. In this case, the pump will go into manual mode, but you just need to remember to turn it off when you close the faucet to avoid overheating and failure.
This is a booster pump with a dry rotor installed in front of a hot water tank.
As you can see, it is very easy to install a pump to increase the water pressure in the water pipe. The cost of such pumps is not high, starting at $ 40, and they solve the problem very seriously. According to the users who decided to install such pumps, they do not regret the measures taken. The water pressure in the tap became much higher, you can freely use the shower and even a jacuzzi. The problem occurs when the water disappears completely and doesn't reach the bottom. Such pumps cannot help here because they are simply not designed for it. In this case, only the installation of the pumping station will help, but this step requires an agreement with the management company and the tenants of the house.
- How to cut thin strips of metal
- Ventilated live food tubs wholesale
- How to use Fluker's repta boost instructions
- Howard County Family Conservation Services Hendersonville
- How to dry angel trumpet seed husks
- Intitle index of the illuminated WhatsApp databases
- Puliyancholai falls how to peak
- What does Bhosdi Wala mean
- Howe truss tensile compression response
- Nikki Howard Marilyn Hue Pictures
- When is LPGA at Lancaster Pa Hotels
- Maria Kane, what's your excuse for mom
- Powershell Where object not like multiple
- When does bes 5 support end
- How old is Daphne de Beistegui
- Zohra wa azwajoha 5 actors who died
- How To Grow Money Tree Plant Indoors
- Where is benny medina from puerto
- Window pane jute tape wholesale
- How to Contact Kim Kardashian Manager
- What does he mean?
- How to reinsert upcoming wallpaper seams
- 50l barrel is like many ounces
- What does untranslated French meaning mean?