How do I drill down in Siebel
Siebel Object Types Reference> Siebel Object Types Reference> Workflow Policy Object Types>
Dynamic drilldown destination
A dynamic drilldown destination configures dynamic drilldown configuration for a drilldown field and the corresponding list column or control.
This object type occurs in the following location in the object hierarchy:
Table 233 describes properties that Siebel CRM uses with a dynamic drilldown destination.
Destination drilldown object (O)
Specifies the name of the drilldown object in the same applet that the drilldown displays if the field specified in the Field property matches the value specified in the Value property.
Specifies the Type field in the business component that the applet references. Siebel CRM examines this field in the current record to determine if the value that it contains matches the setting in the Value property of the dynamic drilldown destination. If the value matches, then the drilldown displays the drilldown object that the Destination Drilldown Object property specifies.
Specifies a name that uniquely identifies each dynamic drilldown destination object definition in the parent drilldown object.
Specifies the order that Siebel CRM uses to search for the children of one drilldown object. It performs this search from lowest to highest according to the integer value that this property contains.
Specifies the value that Siebel CRM must match with the Type field.
Differences Between Static and Dynamic Drilldowns
The drilldown object definition in a static drilldown or a dynamic drilldown identifies a drilldown field and a view. These properties specify the list column or control that includes drilldown capabilities and the destination view if the user clicks the drilldown. In a dynamic drilldown, the drilldown object also includes dynamic drilldown destination object definitions. Each of these definitions references the Type field in the business component and specifies a value that Siebel CRM uses to examine the value in this field. If Siebel CRM finds a match in a dynamic drilldown destination, then it uses a different drilldown object that typically resides in a different destination view.
To use a dynamic drilldown, the user must be assigned a responsibility that allows this user to view the default drilldown. For example, assume Applet A on View B uses a dynamic drilldown and that View C is the default view for this drilldown. To make sure this drilldown works property, the user must be assigned a responsibility that allows the user to use View B and View C.
- Srf M97 instructions for playing
- Kasturba Gandhi caste, how big
- Whoever Freezes Your Daddy Game Delays
- Best answer to what is buttercup answer
- What is 703 divided by 5
- Whoever tells Ken, burns the western documentary
- What is Mizrahi's house
- Brian Howie App Dynamics Jobs
- Wirquin Jollyfill instructions on how to play
- Where did Effy Haematian come from?
- Howie's Artisan Pizza Calories
- What is school record
- If you do your best, it's not enough
- IBM x3400 m2 specifications Howard
- As soon as chung wright
- Celebrities using laxatives for weight loss
- How to allow exports tropico 4
- How to reset a Nabi tablet to the factory settings
- Alamat excelcomindo pratama tbk wholesale
- Prism dressing how to use
- Gift paper bags wholesale Mumbai
- How to switch to the ivy league
- What does stubborn person mean
- Where Prancer was filmed