How to write delays in stata
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Cases:
- Nominative: singular delay; Plural Delays
- Genitive: singular delay; Plural Delays
- Dative: singular delay; Plural Delays
- Accusative: singular delay; Plural Delays
- Delay | delay, Plural: Delayed | delayed
- IPA: [fɛɐ̯ˈt͡søːɡəʁʊŋ]
- 1) Postponement to a later time than the expected or announced time
- Derivation from the stem of the verb delay with the suffix (derivative) -ung
- 1) Development delay, deadline delay, time delay
- 1) Excuse me, please Delay.
- 1) “The good Ortega was very obliging, although I was convinced that our mishap and the long layover meant nothing more to him than an annoying one delay of the shops. "
- 1) with larger / clearerdelay
- instantaneous, instantaneous, delay maneuver, delay measure, delay tactic
- Danish: 1) forsinkelse (Utrum)
- English: 1) delay
- French: 1) délai (male), retard (male)
- Galician: 1) atraso (male)
- Italian: 1) ritardo (male)
- Dutch: 1) uitstel
- Portuguese: 1) atraso, demora (Female)
- Swedish: 1) dröjsmål, fördröjning, förhalning, retardation (Utrum)
- Spanish: 1) atraso (male), demora (Female)
- Turkish: 1) gecikme, ertelenme
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Passengers have to come with Delays calculate.“
Mopo, September 30, 2018
„To Delays it finally starts.“
Kölnische Rundschau, November 23, 2018
„Hardware problems and Delays increase.“
derStandard.at, September 2nd, 2018
„A broken-down car on Monday morning caused big problems Delays on the OWD.“
Day 24, November 12, 2018
„After the coalition agreement on measures against diesel driving bans, the municipalities are planning Delays warned.“
dradio.de, October 4th, 2018
„Reason for the Delays are problems with fire protection.“
Kölnische Rundschau, April 3rd, 2020
„There are Delays at the terminal construction site. Schulte does not rule out downsizing.“
Frankfurter Rundschau, May 6th, 2020
„In and around Vienna you have to take early morning traffic Delays and slow traffic can be expected.“
kurier.at, February 17, 2020
„The Federal Data Protection Commissioner Kelber has the Delays criticized at the Corona warning app.“
dradio.de, May 28, 2020
„An accident in Stuttgart's main train station took place on Monday Delays taken care of in rail traffic.“
Day 24, September 28, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "delays":
live: directly reproduced without changes and delays (to an audience) Origin of the term: English live, alive Synonyms: 1) directly opposite words: 1) playback Examples of use: 1) The television broadcast is live
delay: Delay (German) part of speech: noun, (feminine) cases: nominative: singular delay; Plural delays Genitive: singular delay; Plural delays dative: ...
occasionally: ... to, now and then, occasionally, sometimes, application examples: 1) There are occasional delays in the processing of orders. English translations: 1) every now ...
meddela:… Meddela det till oss. If the information is incorrect, you must inform us without delay. Expression / idioms: 1) meddela något under…
Spompanadeln:… 1) Austrian, colloquial: Circumstances or behavior that cause (unnecessary) delays Origin of the term: Derived from Italian spampanata ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Delays" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (18.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Verzögerungen/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "delays" and help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Delays (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Delayed pronunciation / stress: IPA: [fɛɐ̯ˈt͡syːɡə]…
Delays (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Delayed Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Contempt (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular contempt Genitive: singular contempt ...
Contemptuities (German) Part of Speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Ver | |
change (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular change; Plural changes genitive: ...
Changes (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ver | än | de | run | gen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Change process (German) The process of change is an outdated way of writing the process of change, which since the reform ...
Transferor (German) Veräusserer is a different way of spelling the seller, which is only used in Switzerland and in ...
Sellers (German) Seller is a different way of writing sellers, which is only used in Switzerland and in ...
Seller (German) Veräusserers is a different way of spelling the seller, which is only used in Switzerland and in ...
Sell (German) Sellers is a different spelling of sellers, which is only available in Switzerland and in ...
- How to Use Garotta Compost Maker
- What causes yellowish tongue
- Seronorm trace elements whole blood
- Hepcat out of nowhere rar files
- When are qualified bidder lists used?
- When I scratch my nose it hurts
- How to plasticize flowers
- Little alchemy on how to make time machine
- Sterling Silver Ring Blanks Wholesale UK
- Rootfs image is not an initramfs howto
- Sushi dai at what time
- What does furious mean in the Bible
- Jam Gate Mhow card
- 2 ticks on WhatsApp iPhone for calling
- What does Mexican soma look like
- How do I make a threaded coil adapter
- How To Rotate Guides Illustrator
- Fat host worm what phylum
- Victoria 2 how to install mods mac
- Howth tram film Izle
- What is Achrestic Diabetes
- Czyszczenie schowka autocad commands
- 5w5d pregnant cramps when sneezing
- What is Gan Zao Ji used for?