How to make homemade tandoori bread toppings
Option budget and relatively easy to prepare snacks, loved by many housewives - pate. Indeed, the ingredients for such a dish are very accessible, and it sure does not take much time and effort to cook, any newcomer to the kitchen will be fine with it. See for yourself!
|Liver -||800 grams|
|Carrot -||2-3 pieces|
|Arc -||2-3 pieces|
|Butter -||just over half a pack|
|Pepper and salt -||a teaspoon|
|Vegetable fat -||to fry|
|Cooking time: 35 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 170 Kcal|
The method of making chicken liver pate at home:
Thoroughly rinse the liver, then fold it to the colander, the water should drain;
Liver in a skillet heated with vegetable oil and saute until done. Don't forget to stir occasionally;
Next, the liver should be removed and vegetables, peeled and chopped into the pan (there is no need to cut them too small). At the same time, do not pour the oil and broth out of the pan. Don't forget to stir vegetables while frying;
Thoroughly fry the fried liver and vegetables through a meat grinder until the consistency is smooth. Salt, pepper mass to taste. Transfer the pie onto plastic wrap and roll;
Cut the butter into plates and place them on top of the pie.
Roll a lot of roll, cool, clean in a chilled place. After a couple of hours you can serve.
This option looks great on the vacation table. If you don't have a lot of time in the kitchen, just mix the liver and vegetable mixture with the spices and butter.
Recipe for spicy chicken liver pate
- Liver - kilograms;
- 3 eggs;
- Cognac - 70 ml;
- Mustard - two partial spoons;
- Butter - one and a half packs;
- Pepper and spices to taste.
Cooking time: 45 minutes.
Calorie content: 375 kcal / 100 grams.
- Rinse and fry the liver lightly until reddened;
- Add spices (basil, thyme, dried horseradish, pepper or other) and continue frying until done. Make sure the liver is in a liquid, otherwise you will dry it out and it will be hard;
- Mash eggs with the liver, add brandy and mix everything well;
- Melt butter separately, add mustard, mix;
- Next, the most important moment - design. Put on the plastic foil and roll the foil over it;
- Spread the paste evenly and then carefully pour in an oil and mustard mixture. Then roll up the roll, free the film and put it in a cold place ..
Preferably consume no earlier than three hours ..
Recipe for liver pate with vegetables
- 700 grams of liver;
- 2-3 carrots;
- Potatoes - 300-400 grams;
- Onions - 200-300 grams;
- Sunflower oil - 120 grams;
- Butter - a pack;
- Salt, pepper - a teaspoon.
Calorie content: 195 kcal / 100 grams.
Cooking time: 45 minutes.
The highlight of the pie according to this recipe is the potato, which not only emphasizes the taste of the liver, but also saves a lot of money. The taste of the potato is almost imperceptible, but the carrot gives a sweet taste. Liver pate made from chicken liver with vegetables is tender and soft.
- So, first chop the onion into half rings and put them in a pan with vegetable oil. Put the pan on a small fire;
- Gradually add other vegetables: peeled and chopped carrots, potatoes (it must also be peeled and then cut into small sticks and rinsed with cold water to remove the starch). After adding each ingredient, mix the contents of the pan thoroughly;
- Then prepare the liver: rinse, remove the connective tissue and cut it in half. If the moisture evaporates too quickly to avoid scalding, add a small amount of boiling water to the pan.
- After a quarter of an hour, add salt and pepper to the liver. You can also add a pair of bay leaves;
- When the liver is done, remove the pan from the heat. If you put a bay leaf, you need to remove it and throw it away;
- Next, scroll the liver and vegetables through a meat grinder, it is desirable to do this repeatedly so that the mass becomes homogeneous. Add more butter.
Pate is ready and can be safely served immediately after preparation. It is recommended to keep this dish in a cool place with a lid.
Recipe from Julia Vysotsky
- Liver - kilograms;
- Milk - liters;
- 2 onions;
- 2 carrots;
- Butter - one and a half packs;
- Olive oil - 120 ml;
- Cream - 60 ml;
- Eggs - 2 pieces;
- Cognac or sherry - 30 ml;
- Parsley - a bunch;
- Sea salt and pepper.
Cooking time: 60 minutes (without soaking).
Calorie content: 305 kcal / 100 grams.
- Wash the liver, cover it with milk, and let it sit for three hours (or better). Then remove and dry it with a napkin;
- Heat one tablespoon of butter and two tablespoons of olive oil in a pan. In this oil, gently fry the liver so that it remains soft, but at the same time without blood;
- Boil the carrots and eggs (separately). When the carrot is cooked, finely chop it;
- Fry carrots with chopped onion in two tablespoons of olive oil. Eggs also need to grind;
- In a blender, grind the liver, eggs, vegetables, cream, and about a quarter of a bag of butter at high speed. If there is no blender, you can chop three or even four times;
- Add cognac or sherry and spices to the mass of the paste;
- In a separate bowl, 50 grams of olive oil and 200 grams of butter (previously softened). Add the chopped parsley and mix and clean in a cold place;
- Put the liver pate on top of the film;
- In the middle, fill the butter with the greens and roll the foil with the pate into a roll so that there is oil in each cut piece;
- Put the dish in the refrigerator for a few hours.
Delicious braised cabbage with sausages in a slow cooker cooks very quickly and that will save you a few minutes.
Read how to cook a steam omelette in a slow cooker. This dish is the best variant of a tasty and healthy breakfast.
Juicy and tasty chicken breast in kefir marinade. Prepare chicken fillet according to our recipe, you will definitely like it. Try the recipe here ..
Godfather in a multivariate
- Liver - 600 grams;
- 2 onions;
- Carrots - 2 pieces;
- Salt and pepper - a teaspoon;
- Garlic - 2 small cloves;
- Butter - 120 grams.
Cooking time: 1.5 hours.
Calorie content: 170 kcal / 100 grams.
How to cook chicken liver pate in a slow cooker:
- Peel the liver and do not chop it too finely;
- Chop the onion and grate the carrot;
- Peel the garlic;
- Salt and pepper all the prepared ingredients, stir;
- Cook in a multivariate in "quenching" mode for one hour with the lid closed;
- Then put the liver in a bowl and let it cool down;
- Then add butter and put everything in a blender;
- If you want a pate of a softer, fluffy consistency, add milk or cream. You can also add broth after quenching.
- Experiment. The classic pie recipe usually includes liver, vegetables, and spices. But if you want to cook something original, don't be afraid to add extra ingredients. Cheese, for example, perfectly varies this dish. You can also add a variety of spicy herbs. By the way, you can add or exclude ingredients, for example, you can avoid putting carrots in a cake;
- Use quality ingredients. This advice mainly relates to the main ingredient - the liver. This product is considered to be one of the most difficult to prepare. Not only do you need to monitor carefully so as not to overdo it, so the liver is also known to have a bitter taste. This is done by improperly buttered liver when fluid enters from the gallbladder. So that the liver does not burn, it should be carefully examined before buying. There should be no dark green spots and leaks. If you still have the slightest doubt, then help with immersion - before boiling, keep the liver in water or milk for several hours. It's not exactly worse. On the contrary, soaking not only allows to get rid of bitterness, but also softens the liver;
- Whole grain pie. Most recipes recommend that you skip the liver with vegetables through a meat grinder several times to make the paste more uniform and airy. But that's the majority! If you like pies and varieties, try coarse grind, it has its own charm, just scroll the liver and vegetable mass through a meat grinder once;
- Registration and submission. Many recipes offer cakes in the shape of a roll. But if you don't have time to fool around, then you can't bother, just add oil and mix, the taste qualities remain the same. On the festive table, the pate looks good with greens, as well as with fresh cucumber and tomatoes. You can also decorate the pie with pomegranate seeds.
In this article, you were offered five options for making chicken liver pate, make sure to try several to see which one you like best, and don't be afraid to experiment.
Good luck with your cooking!
- Subaru knocking noise when turning
- What is equality curse in hymn
- Whatsapp smileys android meaning color
- What is tracking consume
- How to make v55 maplestory private server
- When fangirls cry marian tea mobilism dissolves
- How to reposition a patient with skeletal traction
- How to calculate the rate of evaporation of methanol
- What's wrong with Caron Butler Eye
- Howden Australia Rydalmere East
- How I met your mother Altyazili indir
- Niedziela nl dam prace czestochowa
- Suppliers of chocolate ingredients. Wholesale
- What does anti-naturalistic meanings mean
- Purefoods Fiesta ham wholesale price
- Where to farm for t3 survival Warframe
- How many years is 8,423 days
- 105.7 wror what happened to tom doyle
- Practice film hand hygiene
- Queerbaiting in the anime what shounen is
- Who killed Aditha Karikalan
- What is risk taking
- Sapphire blue dress what color shoes
- How to reduce noise in Gimp
- Classical guitar score somewhere over the rainbow
- Donell Jones, where I want to be nimble
- Wrc 4 pc crashes while playing
- What caused the Philippine-American cooperation against Spain
- Kane Photography Powhatan Va
- Popping noise when turning the head
- How to use Goldwell to prepare Elumen
- What is Lead Technologies Inc. v1.01
- Conflict is dysfunctional when it comes to psychology
- How to calculate the fee for nimh