How to Measure 34 Cup of Muesli
Tea preparation: measure the correct water temperature without a thermometer
In the last few weeks you have asked our support team again and again how to prepare your tea if you don't have a kettle that can boil after a certain number of degrees or if the thermometer to measure the water temperature is missing. Is that possible? And if so, how? We have tested a method for you in which you can determine the water temperature with a clock: Simply boil the tea water, then let it cool down in the cup for a certain time and brew the tea. But let's start one by one. Why do you brew teas at different temperatures?
Quite simply: Many types of tea require a certain water temperature and a certain steeping time so that their aromas can develop perfectly. Green tea, for example, is very sensitive. When boiled with water at 100 ° C, many of the flavors would scald and it becomes bitter. Therefore, green and white teas are brewed with water at a maximum of 70-85 ° C. This is how the teas develop a particularly fine taste.
Black teas behave completely differently: They love it hot! Many black teas can therefore be prepared with water up to 100 ° C, such as Golden Glory from Tree of Tea. Others feel more comfortable at 90-95 ° C (Miss Gray). And herbal teas? They also need temperatures of up to 100 ° C to release their aromas.
How to measure the water temperature without a thermometer
95-100 ° C for black tea, fruit teas and herbal teas: The water immediately after boiling Pour over the tea leaves and let it steep after the specified time.
90 ° C for rooibos teas: Pour the hot water into the cup and about 1 to 2 minutes Let cool before adding the tea leaves.
80°C. for green teas: After boiling, pour the water into a cup and 4 to 5 minutes wait before adding the tea leaves and letting them steep.
70-75 ° C for white teas: The hot water 7 to a maximum of 10 minutes Leave in the cup before adding the tea leaves. Yes, you need a little patience here! But it's worth it.
Another note: Our cooling times mentioned apply to an amount of water of 250 ml. This corresponds, for example, to a large cup or a small stamp jug.
Photos: Viktor Strasse, Lilly Wittrock
| Posted in ASK FOR
- How to unlock energy blocks in me
- What is Walang Gana in English
- Bruce Howlett Super Groesse mich summary
- Fractions that half determine zero
- Msbuildextensionspath not defined by what I'm doing
- Use of tile spacers on walls
- Who is Atifa Begum
- Tecno t502 specifications howard
- Like many original Lol Champions Skins
- A arte do insult baixar whatsapp
- Cinemagraph how to do a tutorial to create
- Snapped banjo string how long to cure
- How to connect nokia 2330c-2 to the internet
- Cloud backup know-how got stuck
- Michael Henrichsen geologist who influences
- Korean actors who smoke cigarettes
- How does ssL Wikipedia work for free
- How to make lye water for cooking
- 2002 mustang> loud exhaust when accelerating
- Capodimonte figures card players who ascribe
- Melcochita su mejor chiste whatsup
- Intitle index of WhatsApp images in Tamil
- Nokia Asha 310 WhatsApp support for Samsung
- Visage watches chrono 5atm is how deep