How to log in to origin fifa 14 android
EA SPORTS FIFA 14 available now
Kick-off for the new season! EA SPORTS FIFA 14 is now available in brick-and-mortar stores and as a digital download via Origin.
More than 5 million fans around the world, more than ever before at an EA SPORTS game, played the FIFA 14 demo and the gaming press has already given one or two top marks. Official Xbox Magazine (USA) declared FIFA 14 “Bigger, Boldier and Better Than Ever” and presented an Editor’s Choice Award. Games Aktuell (Germany) gave FIFA 14 a 9.2 / 10 rating and called it the "Messi of football games - again!" As the winner of the “Best Sports Game” award at gamescom 2013, FIFA 14 offers the highest level of innovation for the current generation of consoles and, thanks to “Carry-Over”, makes it easy for you to transfer your FIFA 14 experience to the new generation of consoles: from the Xbox 360 to Xbox One and from PlayStation 3 to PlayStation 4.
A record number of fans have played the FIFA 14 demo version and have already got a first impression of FIFA 14 Ultimate Team. The number of players in the demo increased by seven percent year-over-year, while the FIFA 14 Ultimate Team web app, which you could use to create your ultimate team before it was released, delighted 1.35 million players - an increase of 86 percent year-on-year. That's more than 830,000 active users every day.
FIFA 14 includes 13 different online and offline game modes - including FIFA 14 Ultimate Team and new co-op seasons - and conveys the fascination of fantastic goals. Innovations in gameplay make the game more authentic and thus even more entertaining. The new Pure Shot function and brand new ball physics make ball contacts appear even more real and Precision Movement delivers the authentic movements of real athletes. EA SPORTS Football Club, the heart of FIFA, is the virtual football network. With Football Club News & Alerts you are always up to date on the high scores or progress of joys. Friends can also send each other football club gifts such as jerseys, cheers and FIFA Ultimate Team coin boosts. FIFA 14 contains 33 leagues and 600+ clubs, making it the most authentic football game. Exclusively for the Microsoft Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles, you can also use the FIFA 14 Ultimate Team mode to send today's top stars onto the pitch with legendary players such as Pelé or Lothar Matthäus.
You can transfer the complete squad of your FIFA 14 Ultimate Team including completed seasons and tournaments, in-game objects and in-game currency (coins) to the new consoles and compete with your teams on both consoles at the same time throughout the season. EA SPORTS Football Club levels, EP (Experience Points) and selected catalog items such as cheers and historical jerseys can also be ported to the new consoles, as can the season progression including trophies, virtual pro, achievements and selected career mode rewards.
The new features and modes in FIFA 14 at a glance:
- Precision Movement - Now every step counts: the players can position themselves differently, turn and dodge, they shift their weight with the agility and explosiveness of real footballers. Starting and braking of the players are more realistic, which is clearly noticeable in the game. The players feel more agile and athletic, they have clear feet and bring the movements of the professional players into the world of FIFA 14.
- Pure shot - The shooting system has been optimized. Players can now intelligently adjust stride length and angle to the ball to get themselves in the best shooting position. If the ball is hit optimally, spectacular goals are the result. In addition to targeted shots, shots are now also possible when the player is not in balance or is being pressed.
- Authentic ball physics - Hit the ball with more power and finesse. The authentic ball physics now calculates the trajectory of the ball and enables the players to shoot powerful long-range shots, flat precision shots, arc lamps and unpredictable shots - just like in real football.
- Protect The Ball - Keep opponents away from the ball and block them at every dribbling speed. Don't give any opponent a chance to win the ball, build up the game in midfield and dictate the pace of the game. Win the battles for positions before accepting the ball, outsmart defenders and develop chances to score.
- Team intelligence - Better decisions lead to tighter, smarter coverage behavior and optimized route analysis. Defenders recognize opportunities to support and capture the ball. Attacking players can break away from the opponent even better and crack tight, intelligent lines of defense through advances, running paths into the interface and tempo changes.
- Sprint turns in dribbling - Fast, explosive turns and changes of direction to outsmart defenders in 1-on-1 situations. Players move in any direction without losing their natural momentum while maintaining possession of the ball.
- Variable dribbling precision - The acceptance of the ball when dribbling varies depending on the speed of the player. Talented players convince with ball control and precision, less talented players dribble more uncertainly and imprecisely, so that the defenders can conquer the ball - building up the game in midfield becomes even more important.
- FIFA Ultimate Team - Create the team that will implement your football vision. With the new "Chemistry Styles" every player and every team will be unmistakable. The team chemistry has a decisive influence on the team's performance. Play with your team in the popular season mode (now with 10 leagues) or in online individual games or tournaments. With the revised search filters, the best players in the real world can be found even more easily on the transfer market and you can adapt your own ultimate team to current football events.
- FIFA Ultimate Team - Legends - Put together the ultimate dream team of legendary players - including Pelé and Lothar Matthäus - and today's stars ... but only on the Xbox. Each legend has unique attributes that emphasize the very skills that distinguished the player in the heyday of his career. They can be included in gold sets or be available on the transfer market with the launch of Xbox One.
- Skill games - A competitive training mode where players learn and master the basic skills needed in FIFA 14. Compete against yourself or friends in new mini-games to become a better player, regardless of your skill level.
- Seasonal co-op mode- Play online with a friend against two other online friends anywhere in the world in a ranked game "2v2", move up to the top division, win the title and celebrate triumphs together.
- Match Day Online- Match Day has been expanded to include seasons and co-op seasons, so players in the seasons of the world's top leagues are fully connected to one another online, with player form changing over the course of the season based on real events and performance.
- Career mode - Search for new players all year round with the new global transfer network and experience the world of professional talent search. Develop and optimize your own scout network. Assess players and find player values that can help your team in the transfer phases. A new control center enables easy navigation, fewer interruptions and live scouting reports.
- Virtual Bundesliga- Get ready for the Virtual Bundesliga. Give everything for your club and play your way to the top of all Bundesliga fans. Here only your skills on the controller count and not the strength of the teams. From October 2013 to March 2014 you can qualify for the grand finale. Show ‘what you can do and become an official FIFA 14 champion in Germany.
A mobile version of FIFA 14 was released today as a free download for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android devices. In addition to the traditional controls, it also includes brand new controls that allow you to easily select players by touching the screen, and pass, defend and shoot with a tap. The mobile version of FIFA 14 is available as a free download from the App Store.
EA SPORTS FIFA 14 is out today for Xbox 360, PlayStation, Windows PC, Wii, Nintendo 3DS, the PlayStation Vita, PlayStation 2 and for PSP (PlayStation Portable). The game will also be available with the launch of Xbox One on November 21st and PlayStation 4 on November 29th.
Join the EA SPORTS community at http://www.facebook.com/easportsfussball. Follow us on Twitter @easportsfifa and use the hashtag # FIFA14. Information about FIFA 14 can be found at www.easportsfussball.de.
Buy EA SPORTS FIFA 14 now!
- Taquigrafia Gregg Simplificada Descargar WhatsApp
- What are human rights lawyers
- Delhi toys wholesale
- WhatsApp for Nokia 63003 zip code
- What is a Delta Sigma Theta
- Kermit somewhere over the rainbow lyrics Hawaii
- Mkoba Teachers College Interviews What To Expect
- How many paragraph levels in PowerPoint
- Delhi Randi on WhatsApp
- What does redeeming a voucher mean?
- Ireland girl WhatsApp number
- How to set up gitolite mirror
- Dodonpachi dai ou jou wikihow
- Alamat excelcomindo pratama tbk wholesale
- Naba bidhan story sarat chandra chowdhary
- Vanilla essential oil wholesale
- What does provisionally mean
- Bo2 how to upgrade the ice staff
- To whom or to whom they belong
- Panaphil Foundation, how to apply
- What does Dickens Bussi mean
- What is the Yify Official Website
- Howard County 4h fair pageant issues
- How to do uttanasana parsva