How to dissect a pig's trotting ford
Part of Speech: VerbHyphenation:
- se | zie | ren, simple past: se | zier | te, participle II: se | ziert
- IPA: [zeˈʦiːʀən], simple past: [zeˈʦiːɐ̯tə], participle II: [zeˈʦiːɐ̯t]
- 1) Open a corpse, dissect it
- 1) The doctor dissected the corpse.
- 1) The student felt sick when he dissected.
- Present tense: I. dissect; you dissect; he she it dissected
- Simple past: I. dissected
- Participle II: dissected
- Subjunctive II: i dissected
- Imperative: singular dissect!; Plural dissected!
- Auxiliary verb: to have
- Basque: 1) disekzionatu
- English: 1) dissect
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„This shot literally backfired: During the former HSV professional Stig Töfting on Danish television the game between Vejle BK and Bröndby Copenhagen dissect should, an honest fart slips away from him.“
RTLNext, December 13, 2018
„But then she and her colleagues began to close the digestive tracts of wombats dissect and investigate. To do this, the team used animals that had been euthanized after traffic accidents on the island of Tasmania.“
stern.de, November 19, 2018
„Only state institutes are allowed to have corpses in Berlin dissect. The Berlin Administrative Court has now confirmed the ban on a private trainer.“
Doctors newspaper, May 21, 2019
„The journalist Alexander Kissler has made political phrases in order to enjoy them dissect. It's just a shame, says FAZ editor Oliver Georgi, that he only criticizes left-wing politicians.“
Deutschlandradio, April 13, 2019
„List them all and exactly dissectwould be too much of a good thing here and, moreover, a bit of a shame for our readers in the exclusive area.“
Feingold Research, May 31, 2019
„The Robert Koch Institute has long advised against examining corona deaths. Meanwhile dissect Pathologists leave many bodies - and find out who is particularly at risk from the virus and what it can do in the body.“
Spiegel Online, April 24, 2020
„From April 24th dissect Oliver Kalkofe and Peter Rütten at Tele 5 again “The worst films of all time”. This time, the “victims” are none other than moderator Thomas Gottschalk.“
digitalfernsehen.de, April 01, 2020
„Chinese state media dissect this contradiction with relish.“
n-tv.de, May 31, 2020
„Hermann Glettler and Michael Lehofer dissect in her new book the soul landscape of our society. Under layers of frustration, fear and insecurity, the bishop and the psychiatrist encounter a profound desolation.“
Kleine Zeitung, September 27, 2020
„Words gossip, they reveal how someone is thinking. The text i dissect is signed by over 100 experts.“
Achgut.com, July 13, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Grammar / conjugations
Dissect Inflection - The conjugation of the verb dissectIt is a regular verb that is conjugated with the auxiliary verb haben.
|1st person singular||2nd person singular||3rd person singular||1st person plural||2nd person plural||3rd person plural|
|Present indicative||i dissect||you dissect||he / she / it dissects||we dissect||you dissect||dissect them|
|Present Subjunctive I.||i dissect||you dissect||he / she / it dissect||we dissect||you dissect||dissect them|
|Past tense indicative||I dissected||you dissect||he / she / it dissected||we dissected||you dissected||they dissected|
|Past tense subjunctive II||I dissected||you dissected||he / she / it dissected||we dissected||you dissected||they dissected|
|Perfect indicative||i have dissected||you have dissected||he / she / it has dissected||we have dissected||you have dissected||they have dissected|
|Perfect subjunctive I.||i have dissected||you have dissected||he / she / it got dissected||we have dissected||you have dissected||they have dissected|
|Past perfect indicative||I had dissected||you had dissected||he / she / it had dissected||we had dissected||you had dissected||they had dissected|
|Past perfect subjunctive II||I would have dissected||you would have dissected||he / she / it would have dissected||we would have dissected||you would have dissected||they would have dissected|
|Future I indicative||i will dissect||you will dissect||he / she / it is going to dissect||we will dissect||you will dissect||they will dissect|
|Future tense I subjunctive||i will dissect||you will dissect||he / she / it will dissect||we will dissect||you will dissect||they will dissect|
|Future tense I subjunctive II||i would dissect||you would dissect||he / she / it would dissect||we would dissect||you would dissect||they would dissect|
|Future tense II indicative||i will have dissected||you will have dissected||he / she / it will have dissected||we will have dissected||you will have dissected||they will have dissected|
|Future tense II subjunctive I||i will have dissected||you will have dissected||he / she / it will have dissected||we will have dissected||you will have dissected||they will have dissected|
|Future tense II subjunctive II||i would have dissected||you would have dissected||he / she / it would have dissected||we would have dissected||you would have dissected||they would have dissected|
The table was generated automatically. If an error has crept in, please let us know.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- to decompose: disassemble, dissolve (into the basic components)
- dissect: (with a suitable tool) dismantle into individual parts / segments (links); transferred to dissolve into its constituent parts in order to examine something more closely
- disassemble: trans. divide something into its components, dissolve it into its individual parts; trans. cut into parts; trans., transferred: analyze, examine individually
Another word (synonym) for dissect - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary that contain "dissect":
sekkieren:… Provocar, sacar de quicio, torear, tomar el pelo (a alguien a causa de algo), 2) atormentar Hungarian: 1b) bosszant, piszkál, szekál Similar terms: sequencing ...
Resection:… Resecāre = cut off, cut away, cut back from re = back and secāre = cut, dissect Synonyms: 1) Partial removal Opposite words: 1) Ectomy ...
sectionner:…, Past participle: Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: [sɛk.sjɔ.ne] Word meaning / Definition: 1) dissect, dissect, dissect German translations: 1) dissect ...
autopsy: “Veil, cover” Synonyms: 1) dissect Examples of use: 1) Because the general practitioner cannot rule out an unnatural death of the old man, the coroner will autopsy the corpse
dissect: seziere (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Hyphenation: se | zie | re Grammatical features: 1st person singular indicative present active of the verb sezieren 1st person singular ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Dissect" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (17.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/sezieren/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "dissect" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
dissecting (German) Part of Speech: Participle I Hyphenation: se | zie | rend Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [zeˈt͡siːʁənt]…
dissecting (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: se | zie | ren | de Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
dissecting (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: se | zie | ren | dem Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
dissecting (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: se | zie | ren | the pronunciation / stress: IPA:…
dissecting (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: se | zie | ren | pronunciation / stress: IPA:…
dissecting (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: se | zie | ren | des Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
dissect (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Hyphenation: se | zie | rest Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [zeˈt͡siːʁəst]…
dissected (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Hyphenation: se | zie | ret Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [zeˈt͡siːʁət]…
dissect (German) Part of speech: Conjugated form Hyphenation: se | zierst Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [zeˈt͡siːɐ̯st]…
dissected (German) Part of Speech: Participle II Hyphenation: se | ziert Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [zeˈt͡siːɐ̯t]…
dissected (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: se | zier | te pronunciation / stress: IPA: [zeˈt͡siːɐ̯tə]…
dissected (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: se | zier | tem Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [zeˈt͡siːɐ̯təm]…
- Gerald fitzalan howard carlton tuerme dubai
- Wpf combobox text if nothing is selected
- What does epap and ipap mean?
- How to change the directory in your studio
- When will the manectics develop in Pokemon Emerald
- What do 3 month old ducks eat
- How long weight loss after Mirena removal
- How to open the rj45 coupler
- When she calls me baby jason aldean
- Who is Novium opportunity umbrella sicav plc
- Kele bros wholesalers Rockhampton subdivision
- How to do l2j server interlude
- How to present yourself
- What does not postable mean?
- Sikuli import images how to
- Chowder full episodes 212
- What does furious mean in the Bible
- How to lower the temperature in the humidor
- Worksheets for checking the kindergarten in the church of Foochow
- How old is Ralph Smart Age
- What does not deficit girl mean
- Who played the kid in mercury rises
- What is a derivation cohort
- What does Uscita mean in English
- How tall is Selma Blair
- Personaggi minecraft wikipedia how to make drinks
- Carbon longbow, how to survive
- What does once per calendar month mean
- What does Siddhartha Gautama remember?
- Dayz Standalone How to Make Friends
- What does Salver Vita
- How to get to the Thorium War Commander
- Lirik how great is our god Terjemahan
- How old is Brittany Ashton Holmes now