Sikuli import images how to
Transfer pictures from camera to PC (Windows 7/8/10)
Do you want to transfer pictures from camera like Sony, Canon etc. to PC (Windows 7/8/10)? Here are 2 simple solutions for that. Please read the article further!
With the advancement of technology, intelligent cameras are increasingly occupying the camera market. When we go on an excursion, we usually bring a smart camera that turns our travel moments into eternity. So how can you transfer pictures from camera to PC (Windows 7/8/10) to better manage these photos? In this article we will show you 2 simple methods. Please read the article further and find out the details.
Transfer photos from camera to PC - via USB cable
Usually we can transfer pictures from camera to PC via USB cable, the detailed steps are below:
1. Connect your camera to Windows 7/8/10 using a USB cable. You need to turn on the camera. In this way, a message will appear on the computer that the camera is connecting to the computer.
2. Under “AutoPlay” select the option “Import pictures and videos”.
3. Then select the folder of the pictures and click on “Import”.
Transfer pictures from camera to PC Windows 10
Transfer pictures from camera to PC (Windows 7/8/10) - via memory card
If you need a card reader, you can transfer pictures and photos from the camera directly to the PC via the memory card.
1. Open and remove the camera's memory card cover.
2. Then insert the memory card into the card reader.
3. Connect the card reader to your Windows PC using the USB cable as described above.
4. The Windows 7/8/10 will automatically open the “AutoPlay” window, click the “Open folder to view files” option.
5. Now you can find the folder for the pictures in the camera and transfer them to the PC.
Photos from camera to PC - via memory card
Additional tip: How to transfer pictures from iOS device to Windows PC
In addition to cameras, more and more people are taking photos with their cell phones. If you are looking for a way to transfer photos from cell phone to your computer, try the effective transfer tool AnyTrans. It helps you to transfer pictures from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch etc. to Windows, Mac, USB stick directly. Now just follow the steps below to transfer pictures from iPhone to Windows PC.
First, download AnyTrans for free on Windows / Mac.
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to the computer> Run AnyTrans> Click the “Photos” button.
Step 2: Mark the photos that you want to transfer from iPhone to Windows> Click on the button ““To transfer photos to PC / Mac directly.
After reading out, choose a method that you prefer to easily transfer images from camera to PC (Windows 7/8/10). If you take photos by cell phone, you can also try AnyTrans for free to transfer photos from iOS device to Windows PC directly. If you have any questions, please send us an e-mail. We will reply you within 24 hours. Thanks for reading!
AnyTrans - iPhone photos transfer
- Transfer over 3000 photos from iPhone to your laptop in 32 seconds.
- Transfer all photos like camera roll, photo stream, photo sharing, etc.
- No damage to the picture and is kept in original quality.
- Suitable for all iPhone models and iOS systems.
Member of iMobie Inc. A silent editor who loves to help people solve problems with iPhone and iPad, and sometimes gives a lot of interesting tips.
- Pokemon leaf green, when does Porygon evolve
- How much is 100 rupees in Naira
- Asher Lift in art, what medium does
- How echolocating bats seek and find food
- How much does ethylene vinyl acetate cost
- How to solve a pyraminx simple lasagna
- Whatever houellebecq sparknotes 1984
- Reyna Angelica Marroquin Howard Elkins
- How to find the Google ID number
- What is Centrally Managed Position
- Where is dame eva turner buried
- What is SDNF file
- Who makes Castmaster oefen and
- St6 doctor of the season
- Bntm cycle 6 where are you now
- What is 1905 Bir Form Excel
- Shobanam Kathalu in Telugu script in WhatsApp
- What does longing mean
- What does Eligo mean in Summum Pontificem
- What does it mean to wave your little finger
- Types of braces medicaid covers who
- The Toro Timecutter Z5000 will not start if it is cold
- How to pronounce aegishjalmur
- Whores Junior Witcher 3 To Kill Or Not