When in Rome Sturm quoted from Mockingjay
- 2nd actress
- 1. Actress
Properties of the role
Series plot [edit | Edit source]
Romy Sturm moves to Schillerallee together with her father Rufus Sturm, her mother Ariane Minz and her half-brother Rene Sturm. Romy first wants to become a model and is very careful about her appearance. Her mother Ariane allows her to have a nose operation. But Romy is still unsettled about her appearance and eventually suffers from bulimia. She falls in love with Jan Gräser, which is a thorn in Ariane's side. She wants to keep Romy away from Jan, whereupon her bulimia worsens. When Jan and Romy run away from Schillerallee together, Ariane realizes her mistake and finally accepts the relationship between the two. Romy is successfully undergoing therapy for her illness. The relationship with Jan breaks down when she cheats with Mars Sommer and he later has an affair with Kim Ritter. However, they remain friends. Romy is going to New Zealand for six months to visit her friend Anna Weigel.
Upon her return, Romy falls in love with Easy Winter and the two get together. The relationship initially suffers from Easy's jealousy until he realizes that he has to trust Romy. Romy has to suffer hard from Rene's death, also because Rufus clings too much to her afterwards. Tobias Lassner falls in love with Romy. He tries successfully to relax and conquer them Easy. Her friends and Rufus disapprove of the relationship, which only drives Romy into Tobias ’arms. Under his influence, Romy takes part in drugs and illegal car races. Easy saves her life when she and Tobias have an accident in such a race. But instead of being grateful to Easy, Romy lets Tobias persuade him to mistakenly attach sexual harassment to him. Only when Easy faces a prison sentence does Romy admit the truth. She separates from Tobias and tries everything to make up for her mistakes. She arranges a reconciliation between Easy and his father Michael. She and Easy almost get back together, but both realize that they only have friendly feelings for each other.
Shortly thereafter, she begins a passionate relationship with Mars. The two separate and reconcile often, but when Romy falls in love with her new teacher Henning Fink, Mars ends the relationship. Because Henning wants to get her a scholarship in the USA, Romy thinks that he reciprocates her feelings, but he makes it clear to her that he is only interested in her as a student. After graduating from high school, she was given the opportunity to work as a teacher in Namibia for a development aid project. Although she fell in love with Malte Winter, she accepted the offer. Before she leaves Cologne, Malte and Romy sleep together. Romy goes to Namibia and leaves Malte a romantic farewell letter on the mirror.
Quotes [edit | Edit source]
Romy: "The finch is a bullhorn!"
Rufus: "No, the finch is a bird!"
Tobias: "Jan is gossiping everywhere."
Romy: "Jan doesn't gossip!"
Tobias: "Oh, and how do I know then?"
Connections [edit | Edit source]
Pictures [edit | Edit source]
Gallery by Romy Sturm
Evidence [edit | Edit source]
- 10kb means how many pixels are 5x7
- When does the drum circle of the Meridian Park begin
- How to import sprays for gmod game
- What is a full-way valve
- Where does the name Napier come from
- Kris kirschner immobilien what happened
- What's in the Bag Adam Scott 2013
- Lanier spc811 how to run diagnostics
- What happened to William Puttock actor Rickman
- What is a call from 0
- What does checkmate atheist mean
- Hadi meaning in turkish what is dr
- How to get to Sonagachi from Esplanade Golf
- How to get kurodo pockie ninja 1
- What to see in vietnam hanoi news
- Howard Stark Tribute Lyrics
- The doctors who saved Bethany Hamilton's arm
- How to get baba ijebu winning numbers
- Lise Watier India Perfume Wholesale
- Where to farm for t3 survival Warframe
- Kymberly kalil how old is ariana
- How to call yuzhno-sakhalinsk russia
- Pyroom instructions for playing
- How to apply background color in visio