Hadley Farms cinnamon rolls, how to heat
What happens if you make your personal data public to others on our websites or in our applications?
Other users have access to the information that you disclose on eBay or pass on to other users. Other users can, for example, see your bids, purchases, the items you have offered for sale, saved interests, sellers and searches, your eBay shops, feedback, ratings, product ratings and rating comments. Other users can also see all information about you that you have made public on your profile.
When you use our services, your public user name is displayed and can therefore be viewed by the public. It is linked to all of your public eBay activities. Indications of suspicious activity and violations of the principles on our websites, which are sent to other eBay users, may contain your public username and specific information about items. So if you use a username that allows conclusions to be drawn about your identity, third parties can associate your eBay activities with you.
In order to ensure the protection of your personal data, we only allow other users limited access to your contact, shipping and financial information, i.e. only to the extent that the relevant data is necessary for processing transactions and receiving payments. However, the users involved in a transaction are given access to the names, user names, email addresses and other contact details and shipping information of their respective trading partner. For example, we may allow users to exchange phone numbers so that they can get in touch before closing a transaction (e.g. a seller can give the buyer their phone number so the buyer can ask questions about a discontinued item). In this case, sellers are not allowed to use a buyer's phone number for any other purpose (e.g. to complete a transaction off eBay or to add the buyer to a distribution list for marketing purposes).
Responsibility for personal data of other users that you receive from eBay
If you complete a transaction with another user (or if a transaction was aborted, failed or subsequently became invalid), we will provide you with the other user's personal data (such as name, username, email address, contact details, shipping) - and billing information or return address) are available. Regardless of eBay, you are responsible for this personal data and any processing that you undertake after we have shared the data with you. In this context, you are also responsible for complying with all restrictions contained in this data protection declaration and in our general terms and conditions.
If you are not acting for purely personal purposes, we recommend that you explain your data processing in your own data protection information and protect the privacy of other users. As a seller, you must always comply with the applicable data protection laws and in particular protect the rights of other users as data subjects, e.g. give them the opportunity to view the personal data collected from you and to request their deletion.
You may only use the personal data of other users to whom you have access for purposes related to the eBay transaction or for the use of other services offered by eBay (e.g. shipping service, fraud complaints and communication between eBay users) and otherwise only for Purposes to which these users have expressly consented. The use of the personal data of other users to which you have access for any other purpose, such as putting these users on an e-mail list without their express consent, constitutes a violation of our general terms and conditions.
Third party personal data
Review of messages sent through our messaging tools
All messages sent via our messaging tools are first received by us and then forwarded to the recipient. All messages are automatically filtered according to certain criteria. If necessary, suspicious messages may be checked manually by our customer service. In the event of a breach of our general terms and conditions (including our eBay principles), we reserve the right to block the transmission of the message and to restrict the buying and selling functions of your eBay account or to block your eBay account.
This serves to protect legitimate interests such as protection against fraudulent or suspicious activities (e.g. spam, viruses, phishing or other illegal activities) or the enforcement of our general terms and conditions and our other principles (e.g. in the case of illegal and other prohibited content), in particular the enforcement of the Prohibition of buying and selling outside of eBay.
Are you obliged to provide us with your personal data?
Our services are not aimed at children. We do not knowingly collect any personal data from users who are considered to be children according to national law. Our general terms and conditions do not allow children to use our services.
stay logged in
When you log into your eBay account as part of our services, we offer you the option of remaining logged into your eBay account for a certain period of time. If you use a public computer or share your computer with other people, we recommend that you decline this feature. You and every other user of the computer / browser through which you are logged in can view most areas of your eBay account, access them and carry out certain actions without further authorization during the period in which you are logged in. You and any other user of this computer / browser can perform the following actions and account activities, among others:
- bid, buy, or send a price proposal for an item
- complete a purchase or add items to the shopping cart
- buy an item via the fast checkout with PayPal (if activated for your eBay account)
- view the header of the activity view
- access My eBay
- View or edit the watchlist or purchase details
- View profile page
- Send emails to other users
- Carry out post-purchase activities (leave reviews, cancel purchases, request returns or submit buyer protection requests)
If you try to change your password or username, update other account information, or perform any other account activity besides the above, you will be prompted for your password.
You usually end the session for which you are logged in by logging out and / or deleting your cookies. If you have activated certain data protection settings in the browser, you can end the session for which you are logged in by simply closing the browser. If you use a public computer or share your computer with other people, you should log out and / or delete your cookies as soon as you no longer use our services in order to protect your eBay account and your personal data.
Previous data protection declaration (valid from July 30, 2019 to June 22, 2020)
1. Scope and update of this data protection declaration
more on the subject
This data protection declaration also applies if it is expressly referred to by means of a link or in a similar way, e.g. on the websites of partners on which eBay services are offered.
Which eBay company is responsible for the collection and processing of your personal data in connection with the provision of the services depends on how you use our services.
2.1 Use of the Services
The following eBay company is responsible for collecting and processing your personal data in connection with the provision of our services (with the exception of payment services, see below payment services for sellers) - depending on the region in which you are based:
- United States: eBay Inc., 2025 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125, USA
- Canada: eBay Canada Limited, 500 King Street West, Suite 200, Toronto, ON M5V 1L9, Canada
- EU: eBay GmbH, Albert-Einstein-Ring 2-6, 14532 Kleinmachnow, Germany. If you use the eBay buyer protection offered in France, Italy or Spain, eBay Services S.à r.l, 22-24 Boulevard Royal, 2449 Luxembourg is responsible for data processing with regard to this special service.
- United Kingdom: eBay (UK) Limited, 1 More London Place, London, SE1 2AF, United Kingdom
- India: eBay Singapore Services Private Limited, 10 Collyer Quay, # 10-01 Ocean Financial Center, Singapore 049315
- For all other countries: eBay Marketplaces GmbH, Helvetiastrasse 15/17, 3005 Bern, Switzerland
2.2 Seller Payment Services
The following eBay company is responsible for collecting and processing your personal data in connection with the provision of our payment services for sellers - depending on which region you are based in and whether we offer our payment services there:
- United States: eBay Commerce Inc., 2025 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125, USA
- EU: eBay S.à r.l., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, 2449 Luxembourg
3. Data protection officer and contact
In those countries in which we are legally obliged to do so, we have appointed data protection officers who monitor the protection of your personal data. If you have a question about this data protection declaration or about data protection on eBay in general, you can contact the data protection officer responsible for your country at any time. You can find the contact details of your data protection officer in the list of our data protection officers - opens in new window or tab in our eBay data protection center
In addition, you can answer questions or complaints about this data protection declaration, our worldwide data protection principles (see 6.1 Data transfers to members of the eBay Inc. group of companies in section 6. International data transfers) or our handling of personal data at any time to the eBay data protection team or to the person responsible for data processing (further information on this above under person responsible). This applies regardless of whether we have appointed a data protection officer in your country or not. All required information and contact details including the contact form - opens in new window or tab can be found in our eBay data protection center - opens in new window or tab.
4. Which personal data we collect and process
We collect your personal data when you use our services, create a new eBay account, provide us with information via a web form, add or update information about your eBay account, participate in community discussions or in any other way contact us. We also collect personal information from other sources (such as other members of the eBay Inc. group of companies or credit reports).
more on the subject
Overall, we collect the following personal data:
4.1 Personal data that you provide when using our services or when setting up an eBay account
- Data that identify you, such as your name, address, telephone numbers or e-mail addresses, your user name or your sales tax identification number, which you provide when you open the eBay account or at a later date, as well as other identification data and tax identification numbers that you provide when you Specify the use of our payment services as a seller.
- Information about bids, purchases, or sales that you provide in a transaction.
- Content that you exchange in messages with other users via our messaging tools (more information on this underReview of messages sent through our messaging tools in section 11. Further important information on data protection).
- Financial information (e.g. credit card and account numbers, payment details) in connection with a transaction.
- Shipping, billing and other data that you provide for the purchase or shipping of an item, as well as information that is required for customs clearance (e.g. tax number or other identification numbers) and relevant shipping information (e.g. shipment numbers and shipment tracking), if the shipment is via one of our programs takes place.
- What blood clot means
- Usia anak menurut who
- What is msvs pag-ibig
- Doener Kebab Meat Wholesale Philippines
- Wholesaler for Thermo King units in China
- Wiersze o bogu jehowie
- Hydrogen peroxide in the ear during pregnancy
- Fallout 3 how to activate mothership Zeta
- How to make homemade tandoori bread toppings
- How many jewelry stores close
- What does epitome of evil meaning mean
- Market wholesalers Guam
- Amos ganesh whatsapp pc
- Kanohowailuku oars for the Senate
- How to restart the Spectrum glasses
- What does codeine otc mean in Spain
- Change how to settle insurance
- What are your examples of gender schemes
- What is a spa high end switch
- What is tricalcium phosphate in cat food
- Title index of the WhatsApp images to be sent
- How to run sargan test stata commands
- Who is married to Wayne Rostad
- Somewhere in palilula subtitled srt
- N 206 WhatsApp Web
- Which canal is fsn the Midwest on the back
- Mimi ponsonby like now brown cow pdf
- Somehow something went terribly wrong somewhere
- How long does the neonatology take
- Bmw 520d no acceleration when pressing
- How old is Jang Yoonjeong 2013 Honda
- The bus scene was not lit anywhere
- How to set up xperl unit frames
- How many anzacs ended up in gallipolis