How to make slum stupid bread pudding
Make pudding yourself - an addicting recipe
Pudding gives comfort, brings joy and just always fits. With just a few ingredients, you can make the delicious dessert yourself in no time.
A large selection of puddings can be found on the refrigerated shelves in the supermarket. But a look at the label quickly shows what is inside and the pudding powder from the bag does not seem to be an alternative in this regard either. With our quick and easy recipe, you can conjure up the popular dessert in no time and also know exactly what's in it.
Cooking vanilla pudding yourself: basic recipe
For a good pudding you usually only need milk, starch, a little sugar and fine spices. You can use this to cook a healthy, delicious dessert yourself in no time at all.
For the basic vanilla pudding recipe you will need the following Ingredients:
- 1 vanilla pod
- 500 ml whole milk or alternatively 300 ml milk and 200 ml cream
- 2-3 egg yolks (depending on the size of the eggs)
- 2 Table spoons of milk
- 35 g cornstarch
- 1 tbsp sugar (to taste)
The preparation of the custard
Halve the vanilla pod lengthways with a sharp knife and scrape out the dark pulp.
- Then measure the milk in a measuring cup.
- Bring the milk, vanilla pod and pulp to a boil in a saucepan.
- The pod should definitely be cooked as it contains a lot of flavor.
- Meanwhile, stir the egg yolks with the two tablespoons of milk and 35 grams of cornstarch until smooth. Work thoroughly so that unwanted starch nodules and egg yolk flakes do not form.
- Remove the vanilla pod from the boiling milk and stir in the starch mixture. The vanilla pudding should briefly boil again.
- Then the hot pudding is poured into a pudding mold or bowl that has been rinsed with cold water and placed in a cool place for a few hours.
- Once the dessert has cooled down, it is turned onto a plate and decorated.
How to prevent skin on the pudding
To prevent skin from forming, you can sprinkle the hot pudding with sugar. Another trick is to put some melted butter on top of the hot pudding.
You can also prevent skin on the pudding by placing plastic wrap directly on the surface. You can also put the hot dessert in a bowl and immediately seal it airtight with a large plate or a lid.
Alternatively, you can stir the pudding until it has cooled down. The advantage of this method: you can eat it sooner.
As it cools down, liquid evaporates from the surface of the pudding. As a result, however, the top part of the dessert dries out slightly. The slightly firmer pudding skin forms. The advantage: Due to this dry layer, only the top layer dries out and not the entire dessert. It is also a kind of protection, so to speak. Stir in or remove the skin, once it has formed, the phenomenon starts again. More and more pudding dries out.
Tips for more flavor
The basic recipe for this creamy pudding can be varied in many ways. Mix melted chocolate or roasted nut pieces into the still hot pudding. The dessert gets an exotic aroma if you also cook some cardamom seeds. Cinnamon also refines the pudding.
If you like it a little more unusual, you can use very dark chocolate and some chili powder. Caramel with a certain salty note is also very tasty. Your imagination has no limits.
What is there to do with it?
You can choose between berries or (warm) fruit sauces for this creamy pudding. Here, too, do-it-yourself can be the motto: Boil fresh or frozen fruit with a little juice and sugar and thicken the sauce with mixed starch.
Your dessert will be a real surprise if you fill portion glasses with the pudding and use a cake nozzle to squirt some melted chocolate into the center of the pudding.
If you prefer it a little crispier, you can sprinkle pieces of nuts, brittle or cocoa nips over the dessert.
- Balarishta in astrology which house
- Pastor Michael Tyrrell Wholetones Fraud
- Marta wojciechowska warszawa lotnisko
- Where is the ghost filmed in the middle of winter?
- What does jacobus rex
- How to Make Burukutu Drinkers
- Who sang pretty little girl from Omagh
- What does it mean to bless the bottle
- Where is Chinatown in Georgetown Penang nightlife
- Khajuri khas chowk delhi map chattarpur
- Where can I find Moogle Fragment Lightning Returns
- How to convert the time to a string
- Who is Joel on Hart from Dixie
- How to adjust the belt on the treadmill
- What a Hebrew term sounds like living hell
- Where is the control center on MacBook Air
- How to style hair
- How to find xpath in appium github
- Jacek szczechowicz orlen warsaw
- How to get a car engine back into operation
- Joe Dempsie, who dated who Justin dated
- How to make Muringakka Thoran
- How to cook puntalette pasta
- What does nawasi mean