How to pronounce danki
How to speak out against bullying
Last update: June 20, 2020
Knowing how to get yourself is crucial against mobbing or file an official complaint against an educational institution to end the problem. If you remain silent, not only will the behavior go unpunished, but it will also continue to affect other students.
Bullying is a serious problem that affects students in schools around the world. Fortunately, society has made increased efforts in recent years to stop bullying. Today there are steps you can take to protect children and adolescents. In fact, most schools have protocols for dealing with bullying.
It is important to address the problem quickly and effectively. Otherwise, the victims could suffer serious physical and psychological damage. In the most serious cases, bullying can occur even lead to suicide. It's also important to remember that this type of behavior has far-reaching consequences. Because the direct victims are never the only ones affected.
When no one speaks out against bullying, the bullies get used to acting violently. Several studies have shown that if no one stops or redirects the bad behavior of bullies, they become violent adults (Olweus, 2011; Temcheff, Serbin, 2008).
Speak out against bullying
Today, laws hold schools responsible for not protecting their students from harm. This includes bullying. The first step against bullying is, therefore, that schools take steps to protect children and discipline bullies.
This step is very important. If the school does not take appropriate steps to protect its students, you can file a legal complaint. Ensuring the protection of minors is the responsibility of the school. After all, schools should be a safe environment for all children.
There have already been some rulings requiring schools that did not protect children from bullying to provide financial compensation. One of the most important cases was that in 2012, when a judge from a school in Alcorcón, Spain, demanded the payment of 32,000 euros to a family of a child who was bullied.
If the school is not taking the right measures to protect students, or if what they are doing is not doing enough, it is important to report them to the appropriate education department.
What happens when you speak out against bullying?
If the situation gets into the hands of the Education Committee, they will carefully examine the evidence. If they find evidence of bullying, they will step in to find a solution. In the more serious cases where an actual crime has been committed, a criminal court will intervene.
Bullying often involves criminal behavior, such as threats or physical assault. If a child is a victim of this type of crime and the above protocols do not solve the problem, you can contact the criminal justice system directly. Depending on the seriousness of the crime can the bully in a juvenile detention center or put in some kind of rehabilitation program with home care. Community service and parole are also possible consequences and must compensate the victim and their family.
Usually the bully is responsible for paying the fine. If the bully is a minor, their parent or guardian must pay. However, if the school turns out to be negligent too, they too may have to provide financial compensation.
With that in mind, it's important to remember that the real goal is to end the bullying. The affected child must feel safe in school and be free from threats or aggression there.
What should I do at home?
A kid who's been bullied must feel fully supported by his family. They must also be able to trust their family and other adults involved. These two factors are critical in resolving the problem.
Children usually communicate clearly and honestly when they feel safe. It is therefore extremely important that the family listen. So be careful not to question what your child tells you. Be calm and proceed carefully.
Bullying can have serious consequences. A common problem is that it negatively affects students' self-esteem. It can also lead to post-traumatic stress disorder, Depression and, in severe cases, self-harm.
As a result, victims of bullying may need the help of a specialist in order to be cured. Often times, they perform poorly in school and are afraid of going to school or they suffer from depression. If your child or someone you know has any of these symptoms, it is important to to seek professional help.You might be interested in ...
- Bleeding gums when brushing cure hemorrhoids
- The man from nowhere eng sub dramacrazy
- When was Frankito Wright born to run
- Brew Minecraft Splash Potion How to Make
- Dez minicomputer is what generation is coming
- Sudhir Chowdhary Financial Express Linkedin
- Which catalyst is used in acetal formation?
- What is p550 material
- How to get a crew badge on clothing
- How to share a hotel room
- What triggers the reflow process
- Dropship clothing wholesalers CSV file 2015
- Le postmodernisme lyotard what is postmodernism
- Lord Howe Island wedding photos
- How to Get Scrimshaw of Vampirism
- How to kill viruses on the phone
- Sono for dvt how long for results
- Barry came how did he die
- Wade ceramic gluggle jug wholesale
- What does Sku proliferation mean
- How to record 3ds without a capture card
- How to Make an Arnold Palmer Sandwich
- Where were the kings of Mykonos filmed
- Where do you start with your letter texts
- Like my driving cheek and chong pictures
- Who Killed Marat Assassin Creed Unity
- How to Install Centique Pull Sink Mixer
- How do I get Airtel Pin2 Code
- Nathan's Coney Island Chow My Sandwich
- Tricanter centrifuge, how the automatic transmission works
- How to use stat swab drug test
- How to get Pandamon Digimon Dawn