Who is the nurse in bad teacher
Teacher blog | Who has bad grades
is not automatically stupid
Ms. Bachmayer is in her mid-30s and a teacher. She loves her job - but of course her students and colleagues sometimes really annoy her. At BILD, she chats from the sewing box every Friday.
Since she would still like to keep her job, she blogs anonymously as Ms. Bachmayer. Her stories, however, are real stories from a guaranteed real teacher - who often sits between stools.
I always feel embarrassed when some of my colleagues complain about their students in the worst possible way and always refer to them as idiots, idiots, idiots or something worse.
Of course there are students who are less gifted than others in some school subjects. Vicky is not good at math, for example, but linguistically. Ali, on the other hand, is more interested in mathematical-logical thinking. Unfortunately, some students fail completely and have bad grades in all subjects. Like Yegor. Nevertheless, he is a very creative mind. "The founder of Facebook did not finish his studies either and is still extremely successful," he announced quite confidently when awarding the grades.
What Kinds of Intelligence Do Students Need?
At school, we primarily care about the intellectual development of our students so that they can be successful in their professional lives. The focus is on the acquisition of knowledge and the development of cognitive skills. Many students - like Yegor - fall by the wayside, even though they are intellectually easily able to cope with the workload.
The reason for this is that, according to education and brain research, there are different forms of intelligence. In addition to cognitive skills, z. For example, feelings and emotional intelligence can also have a decisive influence on how we think and act. Unfortunately, these intelligences are not given enough attention in school.
If you get bad grades, please stay calm
There can be many reasons for bad grades. For many of my students, the eternal drumbeat is too much. "You should study all the time and you are under pressure of grades," complains Azra when discussing grades. Even my good students Emil and Sophie see it similarly: “At some point you really lose motivation!” I also believe that some students don't even know how to study properly and don't get any support at home. “Or you have to go to tutoring three times a week!” Complains Samira.
Some of my students fail at school because they feel uncomfortable there, need more appropriate forms of learning, are stuck in puberty or only reach their top form at a later point in time.
Bad at school and still successful later?
Good students are often adapted students. But not everyone can and does not want to adapt. In addition, my students are so different, but should all learn the same thing. That just doesn't fit! Pupils with bad grades are immediately given a stamp and attested laziness. Instead of encouraging and motivating these students, we block them. And that's why Yegor will “only” get a secondary school certificate, although he could do so much more.
“I don't care, then I'll be a cook!” He tells me. I tell him about my mediocre secondary school leaving certificate. “At your age, I wasn't motivated either, and I didn't feel like studying,” I confess. And so it was for many of my schoolmates at the time. Nevertheless, something has become of us all. “That's why I'm going to be a celebrity chef,” says Yegor with a grin. And I would bet on that.
AD: Find the right job full-time, part-time or as an internship in the BILD job market now!
- Violetta zdziechowska mazurek dabrowski
- How to make homemade tandoori bread toppings
- How do I create a folder the size of a3
- How to reprogram gt s3850 font
- Who do Buruj Fcs
- How to use stat swab drug test
- Chowdhury Palace Berhampore Card
- In what capacity were you employed?
- How to dab qwiso
- Howard County Family Conservation Services Hendersonville
- How to change the configuration with the commands pdf
- Sharp el 531wh decimal places when multiplying
- How to pronounce che piacere vederti
- How many calories in naan khatai
- Burgon and Ball Wholesale Australia
- Where the heart is 2000 subtitles
- What does blood mean
- How does salmonella spread among people
- Manyland how to do a door
- Glenn Howerton Anti Vaccine
- What is Credit Keeper Experian Score Tracker
- How to decode base64 PHP codes
- How to take black walnut drops
- What does CID mean for aviation
- What does collapsed mean in origami
- What does professional services rendered mean
- Galbek howa el banka remix os
- Herpangina virus, how long contagious with belt rose
- Speaker Nikkiya when I was high
- How to delete a Miniclip account
- How to use asthmanefrin without a nebulizer
- How to only screenshot one screen
- How to pass cswp segment 2
- Evic e-cig wholesale delivery warehouse