How to change wifi password huawei hg521
WLAN: Rename the network
You should rename your WLAN so that the network is not confused if there are several networks in the house with similar or even the same name. In this guide we will show you how to rename your WLAN.
Rename WLAN: router settings
To rename your WLAN, you have to go to the router settings in any browser.
- Call up the router settings by entering the IP address of the device in the address line of your browser and pressing Enter. You can find the IP on the back or underside of the router. With some routers, abbreviations such as "fritz.box" or "easy.box" also work. How to find out the IP address can be found in a separate practical tip.
- You may now have to log in with a password. You can find it in your contract documents.
- The settings for your WLAN can be found under the menu item "WLAN" or "Settings". Look for the sub-item "WLAN name" or "SSID". Here you can now enter a new name and save the settings.
Video tip: Measure WiFi speed
In the next article we will show you how to hide your WiFi network to make it difficult for unauthorized persons to gain access.
- How to Reference the 1981 Education Act
- Enrique johow to roll
- How to use martindale easypat 1600
- Somewhere over the rainbow Karaoke Piano Michael
- How did Paul Dejongh die
- How to stop the form refreshing after submitting it
- What is JMS Queue Connection Factory
- What does checkmate atheist mean
- How to fix streaks in Photoshop elements
- What is genmai rice
- Kurtis wholesalers in Coimbatore Chennai
- Media Buzz Howard Kurtz Podcast App
- How to do upma soo ji
- Howe Strauss Millennials go to college
- What your shopping basket says about you
- Jake long howie long
- How to Pass a CSS Interview
- Smita Roy Chowdhury Nutrition Advisor Salary
- Dodonpachi dai ou jou wikihow
- Warehouse Wholesale Club Honduras
- Who originally sang Beth
- What does lame mean?
- Starbuzz e-cig wholesale company
- Sudhajathakam in astrology, what rules