Cow Gate Milk Wholesale Pakistan
Cow during the valid time
Piemontese - the breed for gourmets
The “Piemontese” breed of cattle comes, as the name suggests, from north-west Italy, from a hilly to alpine and rather barren landscape.
DNA analyzes show that the breed must have immigrated from what is now India and Pakistan more than 20,000 years ago. Because Piedmontese have zebu blood.
As with the zebu's, the fur of the Piedmontese calves is reddish in the first months of life.
The Piedmontese are characterized by a calm to "macho-like sluggish" character. Despite the beautiful muscling, the cows have a respectable milk yield. The cows are still milked on a number of farms and the milk is made into cheese, especially in the Alps.
The fine bones are special in the body structure. The very fine skin and the black rims of the eyes give the breed a noble expression.
A good breed for direct marketing
Even with intensive feeding, the Piedmontese does not become greasy. The layer of fat under the skin is very thin, so that almost nothing has to be cut away when dismantling or on the plate.
Despite this low fat content, the Piedmontese meat is very tender and at the same time rich in taste. Thanks to the good meat yield, the Piedmontese is very suitable for direct marketing.
Connoisseurs can clearly distinguish Piedmontese meat from meat from other cattle breeds. After having tried Piedmontese entrecôte, carpaccio or “just” boiled meat, gourmets always want meat from purebred Piedmontese. Because tenderness, taste and low-fat meat are convincing.
The Piedmontese is less suitable as a mass product for the wholesale trade, as it lacks subcutaneous fat (= surface fat) and the high meat yield is not rewarded enough.
Lactating cow with calf
During lactation, the cow should be fed well so that the milk yield is high enough and the calf thrives splendidly. A good pasture is the best forage basis. As in Piedmont, summer grazing is also possible on a good cow.
After the calf has been weaned at around ten months of age, the cow must be fed restrictively so that it does not become fat. Organic hay or sedge litter are the best diet foods with a view to the upcoming calving.
Feeding the calf must be given the utmost attention so that the calf can achieve its growth potential. In addition to good pasture with the mother and the best hay, the young calf loves cereal flakes or corn. After weaning at ten months, it is advisable to structure the fattening intensively. Because an intensive finishing with grain improves the tenderness further. Muni are ready for slaughter at 12 to 14 months, cattle at 15 to 18 months.
- At & t anywho reverse phone numbers lookup
- What does a lull mean
- Chowdhury Nafeez Sarafat Pictures
- How to measure inductor wiki reactance
- Where is the time symbol on the keyboard
- EU 261 passenger rights in the event of a push
- Robert Lachowicz quality food buford
- Chatta Chowk Bazaar in Delhi
- How to install Autocad plugins
- What is reductive thinking
- Beverly Knight Who I Am Lyrics
- How to say meow in Spanish
- Young william wallace brave actor who has died
- Jacek szczechowicz orlen warsaw
- What is sampling in social research
- American Sportswear Company How You Play Slogan
- Like Jen, blogger does it
- What is the Scardo Society
- Herminia ibarra what is your story
- Can you eat M&S sandwiches when pregnant
- Szczecin turzyn komis samochodowy czestochowa
- What are romanette numbers
- How to write a graphic description
- What does uncarthrosis mean