What is a fall protection device on the leading edge
Distance at two positions on the leading edge for 4-way stapling
Press [Adjustment] on the [DEVICE] screen to display the [Adjustment Menu] screen.
Press [Finisher Adjustment], [Booklet Finisher Adjustment], [Staple Gap Adjustment], and [4 Staple Staple Gap (2 Front)] in sequence.
Select the format for which the adjustment is to be carried out.
Press [Print Mode].
Load the size of paper you want to adjust, and then select that tray.
Press Start on the control panel.
A test pattern is then output.
For the paper size, check the gap at two positions on the leading edge for 4-up stapling.
If adjustment is required, press [Exit Print Mode] to return to the [Staple Gap Adjustment] screen.
Enter the setting value using the keyboard on the touch display.
Use [+/-] to indicate whether the value should be positive or negative.
Press [Set] to change the current value.
Adjustment range: -10 ([Reduce]) to +10 ([Enlarge]) (1 step = 1.0 mm)
Repeat steps 4 through 9 until the desired result is achieved.
The [Stapling Gap Adjustment Menu] screen appears again.
- Heidi powell how big
- How to clean bronze cemetery plaques
- Wholesale d rings manufacturer
- What is an epoxy mortar float
- Stary szpital starachowice lekarze
- Pelicula alfalfa actors who played
- Roy Shaw, how did he die
- How to Raise the Exercise Timing Tree
- How can you correct the proxy settings
- How to turn off the date separator
- What is the word Johannesburg
- What is 2 MB in pixels
- Fix runtime error 119 53066
- Bovitam 500ml is like many ounces
- Rebecca Spainhoward Huntington National Bank
- What does Mexican soma look like
- Sbc rough idle in gear when stopped
- What does ww unemployment ohio mean
- How to use the manticore eve
- How Java reflection works internally bleeding
- Who sings kaholo hula cd
- What are some online games like Habbo
- What is a metaphor for snowflakes
- What is the prognosis for metastatic brain tumor