Who handles media inquiries
DB boss Dr. Richard Lutz: We are extending goodwill regulations for our customers
If you do not want to start your trip due to the coronavirus, you can convert the ticket into a travel voucher
The railway is part of the lifelines of this country. Every day we bring millions of people and goods to their destination safely and in an environmentally friendly manner. That is why we want to and will make our contribution to the functioning of our society and maintain rail operations for as long and as well as possible, ”said DB CEO Dr. Richard Lutz in Berlin. “Of course we understand if our customers want to reconsider their booked trip in the current situation. For this reason, we at DB decided to set up a Germany-wide special allowance regulation. "
- Customers who no longer want to travel due to the coronavirus can have their booked tickets converted into a travel voucher for the value of their ticket free of charge from the beginning of next week. This applies to all super saver prices and saver prices for trips up to and including April 30th. The affected customers can contact the customer service channels and the sales outlets of DB.
- Travelers with a flex price or a flex price business have the option of canceling their tickets free of charge regardless of the current special offers. These customers are asked to use the usual cancellation channels.
- Customers who want to postpone their trip within Germany due to the coronavirus can use the booked ticket flexibly until June 30, 2020. In the case of super saver prices and saver prices, the train connection is canceled.
Starting next Sunday, DB will be providing information on the implementation of the special offer on its online portal bahn.de. From Monday, March 16, customers can make use of the rules of the special goodwill. In order to avoid unnecessary waiting times in DB travel centers, customers are asked to use all digital channels to exchange tickets. Customers can find a ticket-specific overview of the reimbursement channels at www.bahn.de/corona.
You can find more information on the current situation around DB and rail traffic on our press blog deutschebahn.com/presseblog and on bahn.de/aktuell.
Note for affected customers:
Please note that the press office only processes media inquiries! If you want to find out more about the goodwill regulations or want to submit your ticket, please note the information on bahn.de/corona.
- In the middle of nowhere Artinya Cinta
- How long do glycerin preserve flowers last?
- When to drink qcarbo32
- How to clear a printer spool error
- How to cut kiwi for fruit cake
- What is the Abelungu doing
- What is air gap technology
- Everywhere automation scripts in PHP
- Ngongotaha rotorua postcode everywhere
- Life-size nutcrackers wholesale sport
- Peugeot 107 does not start when it is cold
- Forge splinters like many clicks
- Downtown La sunglasses wholesale
- How to play balloon stomp rules
- Who got five stars on Hollywood Boulevard
- Characters to integer fortran 90 wo
- What is a conference fee
- Bose 4.2 stereo everywhere rating from relatives
- How to cook puntalette pasta
- How to remotely hack a Viber account
- Juegos para azumi stachowski
- Chun kim chow limited partnership
- How to submit skits to snl
- Lock doors in Terraria, how to conjure