How to make dominoes pasta primavera
I Tried Everything From Domino's Pizza — This Is What's Worth Your Money
Y'all, this may be one of my favorite menus I've tried in a WHILE. Now, this could be because I'm on day 47 of quarantine and even no-contact delivery is considered socializing to me at this point. Regardless, here are Domino's Pizza's best menu items.
Breads: Stuffed Cheesy Bread with Spinach & Feta
This is by far the best thing on the entire menu — you don't need to scroll any further. (Lol jk, please do, I did spend time on this, ya know.) The soft, fluffy bread is covered in cheddar, mozzarella, and parmesan, and it's topped with the same three cheeses * plus * feta and spinach. The spinach is strictly there to make you feel a little better about your delivery option, but the feta adds that extra bit of saltiness that takes it over the edge.
Chicken: Crispy Bacon & Tomato Specialty Chicken
Each breaded chicken nugget is covered in that same cheese from the stuffed cheesy bread, plus it gets a chunk of bacon and tomato in every bite. It's essentially every drunk person's dream come true.
This is easily the most flavorful and fresh tasting sandwich in the bunch. I need a quick moment of silence for Domino's golden, crusty bread that accompanies each and every sandwich.
OK. We can move along now.
Pasta: Italian Sausage Marinara
To be totally transparent with y'all, I wasn't impressed by the pastas. I remember the Domino's pasta of yesteryear with fondness: stuffed in a bread bowl, full of salty cheesy wonder. But I did not feel that same love this time around. Nevertheless, if you must add pasta to your order, I recommend the Italian sausage marinara. It's sweet, meaty, tangy, and has a huge helping of sausage for $ 6.99.
Pizzas: Buffalo Chicken Pizza
We're in the most important round: pizza. The buffalo chicken pizza is hot, spicy, cheesy, and straight up gorgeous. It tastes like Super Bowl Sunday and joy. I ordered all my crusts hand tossed so I could get them in a size small (trying to limit my leftovers!) But if I did this again I would've added the crunchy thin crust and Brooklyn style, as I am almost 100% certain that could change up my favorite.
Honorable mentions: Ultimate Pepperoni Pizza & Wisconsin 6-Cheese Pizza
Dessert: Chocolate Lava Crunch Cake
I mean ... what else did you expect? If you don't get the chocolate lava crunch cake when you order Dominos, you genuinely f ** ked up. I'm sorry, I don't make the rules! This crunch cake is warm, gooey, and filled with molten chocolate fudge. Fudge. Me. Up.
Still hungry? Check out more of Julia Tries Everythingon Delish’s YouTube channel.
- Who wrote Bija Kids
- 03fa what kind of drug is that
- What is a cold wall partition
- How to Say Least Favorite in Spanish
- What is 6 022x10 23
- What does IPAC mean in government
- Mercedes w203 clinking noise when braking
- How to perform a pump audit
- How to assemble the BCG and charging handle
- What is a bariatric weight
- Mitchell Forman what else
- Iolanthe when long texts demi all night
- How to get a car engine back into operation
- Oksana baiul where is she now
- Where is Adelphi Coast Italy
- Ricky who killed his baby Bond
- Dr. Phil Shemida, how is she now
- Photos intimas vazam no whatsapp sign
- How to play the new surgery game
- How to write a note verbally
- What does Walang Basagan Ng Trip mean
- What does Zaria mean in Swahili
- Amgad Mostafa actor who has died
- How to Draw a Vulture Sight