Brown dress, what color nails for the interview
Like you Combine brown can in summer and why it is according to the Dutch trend researcher Lidewij Edelkoort will replace the popular color black, I'll tell you today. By the way, my outfit today comes straight from Utrecht. When we took the photos, we couldn't get enough of the many beautiful photo spots.
How you can combine brown and what the color says
Brown is often considered old-fashioned, difficult to combine and actually only suitable for the autumn and winter wardrobe. But that's not the case. I fell in love with a beautiful brown midi dress in Utrecht and today I want to show you that brown can look unbeatable in summer. In order to combine the color correctly, it is best to be aware of the effect. Shades of brownare considered very natural and remember nature. In my color consultation in Munich I often explain the theory of colors (color wheel with primary, secondary and complementary colors), which helps you to find beautiful color combinations. According to color theory, brown is more of a shade of red or orange. The earth tone can be combined in many ways, for example with lighter nuances such as beige or strong tones such as pink and orange. You can also combine black or white with brown. This then becomes a classic look for the office, for example.
Trend research: Why brown will overtake the classic black
The famous Dutch trend researcher Lidewij Edelkoort has forecast it. Our universally popular classic, which is given the color black fresh competition. In the last few years you have seen more and more browns on the catwalks. The reason: 70s trends and ours increasing interest in sustainable topics give the color brown a push. For Lidewij Edelkoort, Braun is one very harmonious, soft colorthat makes other tones shine even more in combination. Black, on the other hand, is not as easy to combine as many think.
Combining brown with a dress is child's play
If you want to wear brown in summer, I recommend a dress. Combining brown is made easy here and is wonderfully airy. I bought a brown dress by the Vanilia label in Utrecht and I am very enthusiastic about how comfortable it is to wear. It consists almost 100 percent of cotton and is probably the best holiday souvenir for me;). I recommend elegant sandals and a raffia bag with the brown dress. As a little splash of color, red lipstick and red painted nails go well.
I send you best regards from Amsterdam, your Bianca
- How to customize the progress bar in vb6
- Husky chow mix for sale uk
- Cara buat succeeded misanga how to do
- Confusing names when speaking Italian
- Burberry tags on scarves wholesale
- How to warm up shoulders before doing gymnastics
- Aguaje powder wholesale in the USA
- How to unlock Mileena's 3rd alternate costume
- What happens after freezing a wart
- Ibanez gta15r amp settings for whole lotta
- How to do hand-operated paper shredder reviews
- How to remove lipstick piercings
- How to Beat Level 21 Bloxorz Walkthrough
- What is a 4-vessel brain angiogram
- How to install bugzilla on centos iso
- What does dope mean on Facebook
- Lucy Goddard Paul Kalanithi while breathing
- Singing lyrics Pentatonix somewhere over the rainbow
- What caused the Philippine-American cooperation against Spain
- What does Pulvo 47
- How to increase in parallel in impdp tables
- Richard Greene Robin Hood actor who has died
- What is the RVU for 99213
- Magift1 Instructions for Binding