Superoxide formation in cells, which is diffusion
Diffusion is a natural process. During diffusion, the movement of particles leads to a redistribution of the particles in space. This process also takes place in the human body. The cause of the movement of the particles is a different concentration of the particles in different areas of the body.
The human body consists to a large extent of water. The water particles move and are distributed as evenly as possible through diffusion. The water particles can also pass through the shells of cells.
This movement of the water particles can be measured in the MRI scan. The measured values are processed into images. Using these images, the doctor can assess how well the water particles can redistribute themselves in the tissue.
If the passage of the water particles through the cell envelope is disturbed, the water particles can no longer redistribute normally. One also speaks of a diffusion disorder. Causes of a diffusion disorder can be, for example, inflammation or tissue damage.
This medical term was translated for you by
By specifying a body region or an examination method, we can show you further helpful information on this term.
- Clicking noise in the throat when inhaling
- Cukiernia mochowo ciasta ucierane
- Best answer to what is buttercup answer
- How to clean oven burners
- What courses can I study in Australia
- What is Witepsol H15
- What is a Danna Japanese
- Mentor figures in mythology of what people are
- Roman Stachowiak prezes pzps
- Who killed ojode and saitoti jicho
- Somewhere over the sea Blackmore's nightgulls
- Instructions for playing the oeko cellos barometer
- How to spam on roblox 2014 winter
- Addictive behavior when confronted by his mother
- How to upload an image to Java Netbeans
- What's wrong with Caron Butler Eye
- How to calculate the vref speed
- What does not revertar inultus meanings
- Jwhois cannot connect to the remote host
- How to scrap to unusual tf2
- Wiggling fingers with excited atoms
- Everywhere Bank Facility Importance
- When did Charles of Lindos die
- Spec grav ua 1.015 means what