How To Make Noodle Recipe In Telugu
Make pasta yourself: Great pasta dough recipe to make yourself
Homemade noodles taste much better!
If you want to have a special taste experience in connection with pasta, you should leave the ready-made pasta from the supermarket in the cupboard and instead make the dough yourself. So you can let out your heart's content with the pasta, both in terms of flavor and color. However, there are a few small tips to keep in mind on the way to the optimal pasta experience.
The most common way to make pasta dough is using flour, eggs, water, and salt. In addition, a little olive oil can be added for a better taste and smoothness (we checked pasta machines here). The water content must increase accordingly if no eggs are used. There are two philosophies when it comes to salt: you can work the salt directly into the dough or add it to the water when it is boiling. Both are possible and the decision is left to personal preference. The quantities indicated differ slightly from recipe to recipe.
As a rule of thumb, there are four to five eggs, one to two tablespoons of water and one tablespoon of oil for every 500 grams of flour. Slight variations are possible. With this amount of pasta dough, you can expect to feed four to five pasta lovers. Then you just have to mix the ingredients and you're done.
But it's not quite as easy as it sounds, as it takes a good portion of strength. In addition, the dough should be kneaded for about a quarter of an hour until it has an elastic and smooth consistency. If that is too strenuous for you, you can use a dough mixer. When the dough is ready, it has to be rolled out and cut into the desired shape. Then it can already be in the pot - and nothing stands in the way of enjoying pasta.
Stock up on pasta: dry the pasta
It is also possible to make the dough in advance. In this case it can simply be dried and can be kept for several months. It can then be boiled up, just like with pasta from the supermarket. It is only important that the place to dry is not only dry (!) But also clean, warm and airy. Long pasta can be hung on a rod (clotheslines are not suitable), for short pasta a sheet covered with a cloth or baking paper is recommended. When they are completely dry, they must be stored in an airtight container.
If you want to turn the pasta experience into a color spectacle, for example to please children's hearts, this can be done very easily with natural coloring agents that are simply added during the dough production. If you want to achieve a green color, you can make do with pureed spinach in the cooking water, adding tomato paste to achieve a bright orange color. The latter is also possible by adding carrot puree. If you want bright yellow noodles, a little saffron can be dissolved in the water that is initially added to the dough. Sepia ink, made from the ink of squid, is used for black coloring. This ink must also be in the dough when kneading. And finally, a purple color should be mentioned, which is achieved by adding beetroot.
The only thing to note now is that the cooking time of freshly prepared pasta dough is significantly shorter, at 2-3 minutes, than that of purchased or dried pasta. Every possible shape of pasta can be made from the base dough, and it can be combined with every imaginable pasta sauce.
- Who are American Folk Heroes Teller
- 2000 mg corresponds to how many grams
- How to make electrically conductive rubber
- Who is pete santilli wikipedia
- Whip socks made according to which вЂ ‹вЂ‹ standard
- What is sacrum nutation and counternutation
- What is Advanced First Party Benefits
- How to get a lightning rod seaking the smogon
- How to perform voodoo spells on someone
- Trancolong 400 mg corresponds to the number of teaspoons
- Takhayal Travel Dubai what to wear
- How to use U-Direct Internet Banking
- When did the American Civil War begin?
- 40k Chimaeren instructions for playing
- How to open a salt shaker
- Lamb of God who was killed Sinach
- Bkgateway whopper irj portal
- Who does the Bonefish Grill Radio advertisement
- How much do newborns cost in the hospital
- Where did Edward get Bella's engagement ring from
- Woodstock artist who performed pregnant
- What is Neo Codion tablets
- Hcp everywhere vs syncplicity encryption
- How to block someone's number alcatel