Ref Error while inserting values
Autodesk EAGLE version 9.5.1
by admin on 09/25/2019
RELEASE NOTES (English):
- The system now produces warnings for inconsistencies between the defined layer stack and the CAM File Gerber item layers.
- When generating paste mask Gerber output for a variant, the system now suppresses tCream and bCream layer objects residing in Devices that are not populated in the variant.
Reduced the minimum size of the Design Manager panel.
- Now it is allowed to use a dash character "-" inside target values
(e.g. Name = XYZ-100 used in a filter criteria).
- Circular filter issue has been fixed and will now not allow a circular filter to be saved or run (filter saved as "A" and includes criteria "InFilter A", or filter "A" includes pointer to "B" which points to "A ", Etc).
- Improved performance for updating assets in the library editor.
- Splitted wires will be part of the same persistent group as they were before splitting.
User Language Programs:
- Updated pcb-service.ulp to order PCB layout service from PCBLayout.com owned and operated by Royal Circuit Solutions. Get a price quote for PCB layout service using PCB QUOTE button from Schematic and Board editor window.
- Fixed performance delay issue on MOVE and ROUTE commands in the board editor.
- Fixed an error that would show an error dialog when copying a device from the Schematic editor to a library.
- Fixed a non-working "File / Open" menu action.
- Miscellaneous improvements with memory consumption.
- Fixed an EAGLE crash related to updating a library on a schematic which has a device without variants.
- Fixed QuickRoute airwire failures on signals with many pins, typically power signals.
- Fixed issues where the buttons in the net class manager dialog would not respond accordingly
RELEASE NOTES (German):
- A warning is now issued if there is a difference between the layers in the defined layer stack and the layers used in the Gerber CAM file.
- If the Gerber data for the solder paste mask is generated for an assembly variant, the system suppresses the objects that belong to components that have not been assembled.
- The minimum size of the Design Manager panel has been reduced.
- You can now use the hyphen '-' within the target values (e.g. Name = XYZ-100) in the filter criteria.
- A problem with self-calling filters has been fixed, so that it is no longer allowed to use or save such filters (e.g. filter saved as "A" contains the criterion "InFilter A" or filter "A" contains a reference to " B ", which in turn points to" A ", etc.).
Faster execution of the update of the assets (objects) in the library editor.
- Disconnected wires remain part of the same group they belonged to before they were disconnected.
User language programs:
- Updated pcb-service.ulp to use the PBCBLayout.com layout service provided by Royal Circuit Solutions. Via the PCB QUOTE button in the schematic and board you will receive an offer for the PCB production.
- The slowed execution of MOVE and ROUTE in the board editor has been fixed.
- When copying a device from the circuit diagram into the library editor, an error message could incorrectly appear.
- The "File / Open" menu now works correctly again.
- Various improvements in memory footprint.
- When updating a library in the schematic, a device without variants could crash.
- Troubleshooting QuickRoute when routing signals with many pins, typically power pins.
- In the network class manager it could happen that buttons did not react correctly. This problem has been resolved.
Autodesk EAGLE version 9.5
by admin on 08/30/2019
RELEASE NOTES (English):
- New Hub based hierarchy display of libraries. Now the user can find all the managed libraries within the hub they belong.
- Libraries can be copied from one hub to another. Start this branch operation with a right mouse click on the managed library and select the "Copy to Another Hub" option.
- Added persistent groups in boards and schematics.
- New commands:
- NEWGROUP: add a selected object to a persistent group.
- UNGROUP: remove a persistent group.
- EDITGROUP: add / remove objects to / from existing persistent groups.
- Groups View in board and schematic Design Manager to create / manipulate persistent groups.
- The new Design Manager in the schematic editor includes a "Browser" tab which contains "Parts", "Nets" and "Groups" views, and a "Filter" tab. The Browser tab views give a set of hierarchical panels to allow the user to drill down from Sheet to Part to related Part items in the Parts view, from Netclass to Net to related Net Items in the Nets view, and also offers a special Groups view to create and edit Persistent Groups.
- "Filters" allow for precise and dynamic selections of design objects based on name, value, attributes, and other properties. Each filter is a combination of Filter Criteria combined into logical expressions using AND and OR operators. The "Filter Composer" offers an interface to create filter expressions.
- Filter expressions can also be created / shared in text form. Filters can be saved in a design or across designs (in the EAGLE settings), and both in schematic and in PCB.
- Detailed help on Filter Criteria and valid syntax and operations is available in EAGLE.
- "Groups" view shows persistent groups. They can be hierarchical. New commands
- NEWGROUP command to add selected objects to a persistent group, UNGROUP command to remove a saved group, EDITGROUP command to add / remove objects to / from existing persistent groups.
- Parts in EAGLE libraries now can have a popularity score between 0 and 100. You can filter popular parts in the ADD dialog based on the popularity score threshold.
- The popularity threshold can be set in the Options / User Interface menu.
- The popularity score of a part can be changed or newly set, with an attribute with the name POPULARITY, in the library editor.
- The creation of a new managed library now requests a target hub for the library.
- It's possible now to select multiple devices, footprints, 3D packages and symbols in order to remove multiple assets.
- You are allowed to select multiple devices, footprints, 3D packages and symbols in order to import them into the current library.
- It's possible to select multiple device variants in order to delete them.
- The Assembly output section has a new Pick and Place output type.
- Default template and example CAM Job files now include a default Pick and Place output item.
- When a CAM job is processed from the command line and a non-existent output folder provided, the system now creates the required path.
- When specifying layers for a Gerber CAM job item, you can now access custom layer presets.
- When the current Assembly Variant is a critical aspect of a CAM output item (BoM, PnP, Paste Mask), the system produces a warning message to inform you of this condition.
- Improved performance when deleting parts from schematic on large designs.
- The LOCK command has additional options. Lock all object, Unlock all objects, Lock all objects in the currently active layer. These three options can be executed via icons in the parameter toolbar or in the command line.
- Additional options to lock / unlock objects in specific layers by layer name or layer number.
- Fixed issue where a PCB polygon pour signal would not be properly renamed when the corresponding net in the schematic was renamed, usually with a power symbol rename.
- Improved ROUTE command pushing results and performance. Cases where the push would fail for no obvious reason now have better results with less lag.
- Fixed crashes or hangs that could occur when completing a differential pair route.
- Fixed cause of unexpected condition in ROUTE command (d_interactiveroute.cpp (555)).
- Fixed case where undo logging could be turned off incorrectly in ROUTE command.
- Fixed case where the Quick Route Airwire could cause EAGLE to hang.
- Fixed crash in router due to parentheses characters in the layer names.
- The new REROUTE command will ripup and route / fanout signal pads on a selected device.
- New Spline object and SPLINE command icon is added to Board Editor. SPLINE is useful in defining board outline, and maintaining continuity with degree-3 curves used to define board outline in Fusion.
- [MacOS only] Fixed scrollable overlap on update icons in the Library Editor.
RELEASE NOTES (German):
- New display of libraries sorted by hub. The user will all
- Libraries associated with this hub are displayed.
- Libraries can be copied from one hub to another. This action is started from the tree view by right-clicking on the managed library and selecting the option "Copt to Another Hub".
- You can define permanent groups in the schematic and board.
- New commands:
- NEWGROUP: adds the selected object to a permanent group.
- UNGROUP: deletes a permanent group.
- EDITGROUP: Adding / removing objects to / from a remaining group.
- In the Schematic and Board, the Design Manager offers the option of creating and editing existing groups.
- The new Design Manager in the Schematic Editor contains the "Browser" tab with the "Parts", "Nets" and "Groups" views, as well as the "Filter" tab. The browser tab views contain a number of hierarchical fields that allow you to get to the bottom of objects in the parts view from sheet to part to part items and in the network view from the network class to the network to related network elements. There is also a group view for creating and editing persistent groups.
- Filters enable precise and dynamic selection of objects in the design based on name, value, attributes and other properties. Each filter is a combination of filter criteria that are combined into logical expressions using AND and OR operators. The "Filter Composer" offers the possibility to create filter expressions.
- Filter expressions can also be created / passed on in text form. Filters can be saved in a design or across the board (in the EAGLE settings) and also in the schematic and board.
- Detailed help on filter criteria and valid syntax and operations is available in EAGLE.
- The group view shows the saved permanent groups. These can be hierarchical. New commands: NEWGROUP to add selected objects to a permanent group, UNGROUP to delete a saved group, EDITGROUP to add / remove objects to / from existing permanent groups.
- Components in the libraries can now have a popularity score. The components displayed in the ADD dialog can be filtered based on this value.
- The limit value for the degree of popularity can be set in the Options / User Interface menu.
- The popularity of a component can be changed in the library editor or created using an attribute with the name POPULARITY.
- When creating a new managed library, you will be asked which HUb this library should be assigned to.
- It is possible to select several devices, footprints, 3D packages and symbols to be deleted at the same time.
- Several devices, footprints, 3D packages or symbols can be selected for import into the library at the same time.
- Several device variants can be selected for deletion.
- The assembly output section has a new pick and place output type.
- The standard templates and sample jobs now contain an output for Pick & Place data.
- If a CAM job is started from the command line with the specification of an output directory that does not yet exist, the system now creates this path.
- When specifying the layers for the Gerber output, you can now access the created layer presets.
- If the selected assembly variant plays a role for the data output (Bom, P&P, solder paste mask), the system issues a corresponding warning.
- Improved performance when deleting components in large circuit diagrams.
- The LOCK command has additional functions. Lock all objects, Unlock all objects and Lock all objects in the active layer. These three functions can be executed via icons in the parameter bar of the LOCK command or in the command line. Additional functions in the command line to lock / unlock objects in the specified layer (name or number).
- Fixed a problem with renaming nets, typically with supply pins, where the associated polygon in the PCB was not renamed.
- The ROUTE command now produces better results in less time. In situations in which it could previously happen that no result was achieved for no apparent reason, a result should now be achieved in a shorter time.
- When completing the signal course of differential signal pairs, the program could crash or freeze. These issues have been resolved.
- When laying conductor tracks, the error message (d_interactiveroute.cpp (555)) could appear.
- In some situations the undo log for ROUTE was wrongly switched off.
- The program could freeze in Quick Route Airwire mode.
- Layer names with brackets could crash the ROUTE command.
- The REROUTE command first dissolves existing conductor paths on the signal pads of a component with RIPUP and then relocates them.
- There is a new SPLINE object and command icon in the layout editor. Spline is useful in defining the board outline and is compatible with third degree curves used in defining board outlines in Fusion.
- [MacOS only] In the library editor, the scroll bars with icons could overlap.
Autodesk EAGLE version 9.4.2
by admin on 05/29/2019
RELEASE NOTES (English):
- Fixed issue where GROUP command snaps to grid after using Bus Breakout command.
- Fixed several issues with docking panel behavior, floating panels now show / hide with their respective editor window.
- Fixed a crash in the ROUTE command that could happen while pushing against a device with embedded signal layer wires.
- Fixed an unexpected condition using the ROUTEMULTI command with a complex arrangement of starting objects.
- CAM Processor now produces paste mask Gerber output with stencil features suppressed for surface mount devices that are not populated in the current assembly variant.
RELEASE NOTES (German):
- After using the Bus Breakout command, the GROUP command only jumped in the set grid.
- When using the ROUTE command, a crash could occur when routing against a device that contained lines in signal layers.
- With the ROUTEMULTI command, an exception error (unexpected condition) could occur with a complex arrangement of start objects.
- During the Gerber output of the solder paste mask, the CAM processor now suppresses the template data for SMD components that are not fitted in the current assembly variant.
Autodesk EAGLE version 9.4.1
by admin on 05/14/2019
RELEASE NOTES (English):
- Fixed issue where changing visibility of certain layers affected visibility of others. This also affected some issues when redrawing in certain cases.
- Fixed issue where Ratio checkbox was grayed out in cases where "Always use Vector font" flag was enabled.
- Fixed crash when using non-default assembly variant in schematic.
- Fixed issue where panels (Selection filter, Inspector) would come back after re-opening Library editor if the user had closed them.
- Allow row selection in multiple objects inspector to apply changes only to a subset of the selected objects.
- Fixed issue where SLICE command cut through layers in single layer mode even though they are grayed out.
- Some crashes or lockups that could occur using Quick Route tools are fixed.
- Fix ROUTE command to allow placing a via at the route start point.
- Change the default ROUTE command behavior of keeping the route straight when the cursor is within a short distance of the routed wire endpoint. If the CTRL / CMD key is now pressed and held, the route becomes a single wire snapped to the nearest 45 degree direction.
- The ROUTE command now highlights the routed net in the Schematic editor correctly.
- Fixed a problem with ROUTE command where the attached airwire could jump to the editor origin.
- Fixed the ROUTEDIFF command that could fail (obstruction indicator displayed) when the line width was reduced.
- Fixed selection issues of the ROUTEDIFF command where sometimes the wrong paired object could be picked.
- The assignment of Ctrl + S in the default assignment script now works correctly.
- In the CAM Processor, Drill outputs now reliably respect the Units setting.
- The CAM Processor now initializes without errors when design has assembly variants defined.
RELEASE NOTES (German):
- Showing and hiding layers could affect the visibility of other layers. This problem also affected the redrawing of the drawing in some cases.
- If the "Always vector font" was switched on, it could happen that the Ratio selection field was grayed out.
- A crash when selecting an assembly variant in the circuit diagram has been fixed.
- After the library editor was closed and reopened, it could happen that the previously hidden panels (Selection Filter, Inspector) were displayed again.
- In the Multi-Object Inspector you can now select a number of objects in order to apply changes to a part of these objects.
- The SLICE command also split objects that were grayed out by the single-layer mode.
- When using the Quick Route tools, the program could crash or freeze in some situations.
- The ROUTE command now also allows a vias to be set at the start of routing. The default behavior of the ROUTE command has been changed so that the track is kept straight as soon as it is just before the routing endpoint. If you press and hold the Ctrl / Cmd key, the conductor track becomes a line that is caught at the next 45 degree angle.
- The ROUTE command now correctly displays the network of the conductor track currently to be laid in the circuit diagram.
- With the ROUTE command, the current signal line could in some cases jump to the editor origin.
- The ROUTEDIFF command could sometimes fail (display of the obstacle indicator) if the track width was reduced.
- The selection error that sometimes occurs when the wrong signal pair was selected has been resolved.
- The assignment of Ctrl + S has been corrected in the standard script file for the key assignments.
- The unit setting for the drilling data output is now reliably observed in the CAM processor.
- The initialization of the CAM processor is now carried out without errors, even with assembly variants.
Autodesk EAGLE version 9.4
by admin on 04/24/2019
RELEASE NOTES (English):
- The new Object Inspector shows properties of selected objects. The Inspector panel is available in the schematic, board, footprint and symbol editor windows. Use the GROUP command to select objects. Depending on the selected objects it is possible to change its properties directly in the panel.
- The Selection Filter panel allows to pre-select the objects and the layers or layer sets you want to execute a command on. With the reset button you can restore the initial settings.
- When the CAM Processor dialog is launched from the Manufacturing Fly-out, its location is centered in the PCB Editor window.
- A new Auto Drill output item has been added to the CAM Processor, providing comprehensive drill output for any layer stack configuration.
- A new assembly section and BOM output item have been added, providing a simple bill-of-materials output.
- Output Sections are now presented in an order that conforms more closely to a manufacturing process order.
- System template and example CAM files have been updated to utilize the new Auto Drill and BOM Output types.
- Added the ability to remove / re-install bundled Eagle managed libraries using library manager.
- Creating a managed library (or a new version of a managed library) can now be done in the background (i.e. the progress dialog and library can be hidden).
- The COPY command now has options to copy Devices, Symbols, Footprints, and Packages from a design file into a library.
- The context menu of assets in design files now has entries for copying assets into a library.
- This new command can be used on an element or part and allows you to edit the associated managed 3D package. If the element or part has an override_package3d_urn (see CUSTOM3D command), it will edit that associated custom package instead of the originally managed 3d package.
- This new command allows to assign a custom 3D package to a part or element in schematic or board. If there was already a reference to a 3d package, it will be ignored in favor of the custom 3D package in the Fusion ECAD / MCAD process.
- This command removes the overriding custom 3D package assigned to an element or part.
ROUTE related command and modes:
- ROUTE modes that were once specified as command modifiers have been converted into explicit individual commands. You will find them logically grouped together as dropdown listboxes of icons on the command toolbar when a route command is active. See the online HELP for details about these commands.
- The new ROUTEMULTI command has been added to allow you to interactively select multiple signals, and then route them concurrently as a parallel configuration of wires. The new command operates consistently with existing single wire ROUTE command, in that it can avoid obstacles with walkaround or push and shove, responds to the BACKSPACE / DELETE key by deleting the prior committed wires (prior mouse click), and more. See the online HELP for complete details.
- The ROUTEDIFF command has been added to allow you to interactively route differential pairs. This command behaves similar to the ROUTEMULTI command, in that you concurrently route both sides of the pair; However, maintenance of the pair's mutual proximity is automatic. See the online HELP for complete details.
- The ROUTE command will now properly utilize a microvia for a layer change, if the design rules and conditions dictate that placement of a microvia is appropriate.
- When a wire has an extremely small curve value (virtually linear) which would cause an overflow of the Radius field, EAGLE automatically adjusts the curve to 0.0.
RELEASE NOTES (German):
- The new Object Inspector shows the properties of selected objects. The inspector panel is available in the schematic, layout, symbol and footprint editor. The objects are selected using the GROUP command. Depending on the selected object, you can also change properties directly.
- What a Hebrew term sounds like living hell
- Weavers go everywhere against Smokey Joe
- Howo Truck Philippines Corporation Logo
- How often can ronaldo juggle
- Rompan fila los turros descargar whatsapp
- How to use Mosa Cream Whipper
- Otalex 5ml is like many ounces
- Howard County Family Conservation Services Hendersonville
- Horse bolts when mounting or dismounting
- Alexandra palace parking lot zip code everywhere
- Scep server url when using the Intune connector
- Who sang plane jelly
- Hardees Secura flooring wholesale
- Uncalculated fracture occurs when carbon is present
- How to Compute Fractional Linear Miscalculation
- When did Nanette Wiley die?
- How to open line huawei f362 freely
- John Cena when he was born
- U tiradrittu rocco morabito howard
- What is the shelf life of ammonia
- Itaca lluis llach descargar whatsapp
- Ie 11 freezes when the favorites are opened
- How to crossfit low forward squats
- What are Mind Mapping Principles of Marketing