How to hide cellulite on the legs
Fight cellulite on your legs naturally
Last update: 14 January, 2019
Cellulite on the legs is a very common aesthetic problem,that affects over 90% of women worldwide.Usually the "orange peel" occurs on the buttocks and thighs, but it can also be visible on the stomach or arms.
These are fat cells stored under the skin that push through the connective tissue and lead to the typical dents in the skin.
This problem is more common in people who are overweight or obese,but can also with thin people Cellulite on the legs occur.
The most common causes of this include hormone fluctuations, genetic conditions, and an unhealthy lifestyle.
There are various methods and tipswhich can help minimize the appearance of cellulite on the legs in order to maintain a beautiful complexion.
In today's post, you'll find recommendations for reducing cellulite naturally by introducing different habits that you can do at home every day.
Cut down on salt consumption
Too much salt leads to fluid retention in the tissues andaggravates cellulite on the buttocks and legs.
It is therefore important to always look at the ingredients of ready-made meals, as most contain more salt than is recommended.
A good solution isreplace refined salt with sea salt or natural spices when cooking at home,for example oregano or turmeric to reduce salt consumption.
Drink more water
You should consume at least two liters of water a day to keep your skin healthy and prevent cellulite and stretch marks.
Water is essential for getting pollutants out of the body. In addition, the blood circulation is promoted andthe cells are properly supplied with oxygen.
Alternatively, you can drink lukewarm water with lemon on an empty stomach. Refreshing, natural drinks with fruit or vegetables are also recommended.
Exercise against cellulite on the legs
Regular exercise is not only very important for general health, it can also prevent cellulite.
This habit helps in the evacuation of fluid stored in the tissue and activates the metabolism, which is important for breaking down fat.
This can also reduce cellulite and improve the elasticity of the skin.
Some recommended sports are:
- To go biking
- Running and jogging
- Swimming and other water sports
- Stretching exercises for the legs
The dry brushing technique is one of the most interesting ways to prevent or reduce cellulite on the legs.
This promotes blood circulation and lymph drainageand discharged pollutants and excess fluid.
How is that done?
- You need a brush with natural hair for this. Use it to gently brush your skin from your feet to your shoulders.
- In particular, focus on the thighs and buttocks, where cellulite is most likely to spread.
- Brush from left to right, always towards the heart.
- This technique is performed for approximately 5 to 8 minutes.
- Finally, take a shower and use neutral soap to completely eliminate the dead skin cells.
- Repeat this technique at least three times a week.
Drink with cayenne pepper
Cayenne pepper is a "fat burner" that has the natural ability topromote blood circulation and increase metabolism.
Consuming cayenne pepper regularly can remove damaged cells that are replaced by healthy skin cells.
In addition, it is an effective means of removing pollutants,which also promotes the breakdown of fat cells.
We recommend the combination with ginger and lemon for a very effective natural remedy for cellulite.
- 1 teaspoon of powdered cayenne pepper (5 g)
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger (5 g)
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 glass of lukewarm water (200 ml)
- First mix all ingredients and then drink the drink lukewarm once a day for two weeks.
Ground coffee peeling
The coffee grounds can be very useful for exfoliating. This then helps our body to remove dead skin cells and also to break down fat.
The antioxidants it contains promote blood flow in the direction of the heart and the removal of accumulated residues.
- 1/4 cup of ground coffee or coffee grounds (50 g)
- 3 tablespoons of sugar (30 g)
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil (30 g)
- First mix all ingredients until a viscous paste is formed.
- This is then used to rub the thighs (or other areas).
- Massage the skin with a little pressure and let the product work for about 20 minutes.
- Then rinse with cold water and repeat the treatment twice a week.
If you follow all of these recommendations, you can improve the complexion of your skin with constant use.
You should also eat a healthy, low-calorie diet.You might be interested in ...
- Whole Mount Immunohistochemistry Protocol Zebrafish Meet
- Ge Health Care Whatman 903 drying
- What is simplex fabric
- Whole milk yogurt Ukraine
- Andrew Howard Rugantino Trovajoli Armando
- How to configure fast 4g modem WiFi
- Where did samuel fahnestock wetter live
- How to win level 1227 animal rescue
- Who signs a liability certificate
- Huell howser california gold episode list
- Believe Zaman who is
- Shenendehowa High School filmed bold
- Snarky puppy what about me score
- How to use liquid advil on pimples
- Call the progress tone detector to filter
- Mehalli mokhtar what happened in benghazi
- How to wirelessly bridge 2 wireless routers
- Mcat training in Hyderabad where Lazer is
- Glarus veal sausage how to cook
- 315 mm is the number of inches
- What are some challenges for mentors
- Ricks S2000 clear diffusers wholesale
- What does new Tigallo mean
- Modular grid in indesign how to turn