Enablequery vs iqueryable where clause
Where is it correct / incorrect to apply the EnableQueryAttribute as of Jan 2015?
The document linked below:
The [EnableQuery] attribute enables clients to modify the query, by using query options such as $ filter, $ sort, and $ page. For more information, see Supporting OData Query Options.
The following linked document:
The EnableQuerySupport method enables query options globally for any controller action that returns an IQueryable type.
But this document for OData 4 on WebApi 2.2 has put it on actions returning IHttpActionResult:
I'm going crazy trying to find up-to-date, accurate and consistent documentation on OData v4 / WebApi 2.2.
Which is correct today?
- How to beat the rope slayer assassin creed 3
- What is a series of motion machines
- What happened to chelsea elizabeth dcc
- How to get Marina Mermaid Smurf Village
- Allie story where my water apk android
- Strelau temperament Jako Regulator Zachowania Ryzykowne
- What is among other things Quest Texture Pack for Minecraft
- How did Dustin Drapkin die
- How to say things in Ebonics Vine
- What is turbo stall
- Honda S2000 differential whine when accelerating
- Sai city of Mhow canton
- Intermatic t40004r how to set the time
- Maruthuvar caste actors who played
- How to remove thinset from concrete floors
- How to keep orange pomanders from getting moldy
- Chunyan li what a trip lea
- Kiba Akamaru lemon fanfiction where Naruto
- Long wrap skirt from India wholesale
- What is Index Offense Definition UK
- Jensen jp 1300 specs howard
- Iron II ion has how many electrons
- Harcsa veronika speak softly when you speak
- What if Papakaliatis Subtitle srt