Siscom Java Desktop Baixar WhatsApp
Install and Setup Whatsapp Messenger for computer PC
Previously when I was not having a good smart phone like Android OS, Windows Phone OS, etc. I used to chat with my online friends with Facebook chat from my laptop. But later, everyone switch to WhatsApp messenger which was available with most smart phone.
I started searching for setup file for WhatsApp to install in my laptop. Finally after a lot of research, I recollected everything and found one complete solution for installing WhatsApp on computer PC.
Read:How to use new WhatsApp Web - an Official web interface.
Steps to Install Whats on PC:
So here is complete download, setup and installation guide for WhatsApp on you machine.
Step # 1: Download Android Emulator
To install WhatsApp in computer you need some software called Android Emulator which work as platform of Android OS on your computer. After installing Emulator, your computer is itself an Android mobile phone.
BlueStacks is best available free Android Emulator online. Download BlueStacks (External links). There are few other emulators too but we will be using BlueStacks.
Step # 2: Install Android Emulator
After Downloading BlueStacks, Install on your system. This is online installation as you install other software now-a-days. It might take up to a few minutes depending on your internet speed as packets are downloaded online.
Once it is installed completely, restart your system to finalize installation.
Step # 3: Setup WhatsApp account
After BlueStacks start up, go to App search and search for WhatsApp and click on install. This will download and install WhatsApp on your local emulator, it will take time depending on your network data speed.
BlueStacks WhatsApp search
After Installation go to WhatsApp and Sign up it with your phone number. You need to verify your number by adding verification number received on your mobile phone.
Once verified, you are free to use WhatsApp on your computer and will be able to chat with your friends online. Send unlimited messages for free through your computer.
Step # 4: Adding Contact and Start PING
Adding Contact is simple in BlueStacks, just click on Setting (spanner icon right corner of BlueStacks window). Manage contacts option, click on Options (left bottom next to back icon), you will see New contact. Adding New contact will automatically reflect in WhatsApp contact page.
Bluestack Add New Contact
1. Video graphic error:
Update your video graphic card drivers to latest available version from your manufacturers website.
2. RAM error:
RAM should be more than 1 GB, upgrade your RAM up-to it.
If you have any problem on installing WhatsApp on computer, comment below with your query.
- 1999 Applied Practice Macbeth answers which question
- What does Koliva symbolism mean in a large way
- Long wrap skirt from India wholesale
- Yoong Shin Chow News
- Office 365 for creating email aliases
- Whole recipe for yellow peas
- How high do they get lines
- How to make a female kigurumi suit
- Where to find flint in Alabama
- How to drive worksheet 2b
- How do I get amplifiers from KwD
- How to roast bread in otg management
- SEO young Joo actor who died
- How brands grow torrent
- What great size have Jeremy McKinnon ears pierced
- How to check the user role in Oracle
- Ashley saltalamacchia how old is justin
- Poe how to get fishing rod
- PHP Whoami www data table
- WhatsApp emoji designs with hearts
- How many photons equation for slope
- How to fix casio 5154 aq 230
- 1 j is how many kjs
- What does not dyed colors quickly