Arabic meaning of horse whirling
Part of speech: noun, (male)Hyphenation:
- Macaw, Plural: Ara | ber
- IPA: [ˈAʀabɐ], also [aˈʀaːbɐ]; Plural: [ˈAʀabɐ], also [aˈʀaːbɐ]
- 1) Member of various Semitic peoples settled in North Africa, the Arabian Peninsula and the Middle East
- 2) major breed of horse
- 1) Arab woman
- 1) Asian
- 2) horse breed
- 1) Bedouin
- 1) The Arabs like the Chinese, they practice the art of calligraphy.
- 1) “In the course of the Islamic expansion, the Arabs in the 7th and 8th centuries from their original area on the Arabian Peninsula to North Africa, Spain, Palestine, Syria and Persia. "
- 2) I'm on one Arabs ridden out.
- Arabian thoroughb ...
- Nominative: singular the arab; Plural the Arabs
- Genitive: singular of the Arab; Plural the arab
- Dative: singular the Arab; Plural the Arabs
- Accusative: singular the Arab; Plural the Arabs
- English: 1) Arab, 2) Arabian horse
- French: 1) Arabe (male) and (Female)
- Italian: 1) arabo, 2) cavallo arabo
- Swedish: arab
- Spanish: 1) árabe
- Hungarian: arab
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„What always fascinates me about Germans is their high degree of liberality. Here we are Arabs stricter.“
Spiegel Online, October 5th, 2018
„Much separates Arabs and Kurds, Shiites and Sunnis, Muslims and non-Muslims in Iraq. The commander of an elite unit, of all people, has now brought them together for once.“
NZZ Online, September 25, 2018
„Representatives of the Israeli Arabs have lodged a complaint with the OECD against the new national law because it violates the principle of equal economic treatment.“
German Economic News, August 27, 2018
„In the autumn of 1973 road traffic in the Federal Republic of Germany came to a standstill. Driving is prohibited on four Sundays. The Arabs turned off the oil tap during the Yom Kippur war.“
WDR.de, October 07, 2018
„The wish of many Arabs having its own state is not an issue in the election campaign. This causes disappointment - a boycott could, however, benefit the right-wing parties.“
sueddeutsche.de, April 03, 2019
„Protest with demonstrations and hunger strikes Arabs with an Israeli passport against their situation.“
sueddeutsche.de, November 7, 2019
„Are we Arabs sometimes a bit volatile in love? I'm afraid: yes.“
Spiegel Online, December 13, 2019
„Israel and the Arabs are a means of capturing votes for the US administration. Foreign Minister Pompeo shamelessly exploits them.“
TAZ, August 27, 2020
„After the rapprochement between Israel and Arabs hope for peace grows in the Gulf. The agreements show how the front is running in the actual major conflict in the region - and who many Arabs see primarily as a threat.“
Welt.de, September 22, 2020
„Arab opinion research, which has expanded rapidly in recent years, provides important insights into the region. One result: 16.3 percent of the Arabs want to go to the west.“
DiePresse.com, March 11, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- Orientale (obsolete): Inhabitants of the Orient
- Racehorse: very fast horse that is specially bred for use in horse races
- Whole blood
Another word (synonym) for Arabs - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "Arab":
horse: according to breed: Arabs, Belgians, Friesians, Hanoverians, Holsteiners, Icelandic ponies, Lipizzaners, Oldenburgs, East Frisians, Shetland ponies, Trakehners, Westphalians ...
understand:… 2c) He sees himself as an artist. 2c) "The Arab-Jewish Center, in which half Arabs and half Jews are active, sees itself as the mediator of the different ...
sugar: ... was taken over, comes directly from Indian. Sugar cane cultivation was introduced by the Arabs in Spain and Sicily. From Italy, the word was then given to the matter in ...
Chuchichäschtli: The teasing of foreigners with the word also has its downside. Arabs of course have no problem with guttural sound, which is why Swiss people in North Africa are often greeted with a broad grin and "Chuchichäschtli" ..
Aba: wide Arabian cloak in a bag-like cut 2) coarse woolen synonyms: 1) abajeh, caftan Superordinate terms: 1) coat, cape, costume, clothing, fashion, culture 2) fabric, textile, material Examples of use: 1) He had nothing else on as his Aba
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Arab" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (17.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Araber/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. Write a usage hint or an example and help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Arab (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular Araberin; Plural Arab women genitive: singular ...
Arab women (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Ara | be | rin | nen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Arabs (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Ara | bern Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈaːʀabɐn],…
Arabs (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Ara | bers Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈaːʁabɐs],…
arabesque (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular arabesque; Plural arabesques genitive: singular ...
Arabesques (German) Part of Speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Ara | bes | ken Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [aʁaˈbɛskən],…
Arabia Saudyjska (Polish) part of speech: noun, part of speech: toponym, part of speech: word combination, (female) hyphenation: A | ra | bia…
Arabia (French) Part of speech: noun, (feminine), part of speech: toponym Cases: singular l’Arabie, plural - ...
Arabie saoudite (French) part of speech: word combination, part of speech: noun, (feminine), part of speech: toponym cases: singular arabia ...
Arabia (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter), part of speech: toponym Hyphenation: Ara | bi | en, no plural ...
Arabia (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ara | bi | ens Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [aˈʁaːbi̯əns]…
Arabic (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular 1 (das) Arabic; Singular 2 the Arabic; ...
- Youngest Indian to have climbed Mount Everest
- How to naturally lighten dark leg hair
- Mutants How To Use Magnetic Keys
- What does it mean?
- Roller wheel how long can it go
- Vitiligo treatment in Bangladesh What do pumpkins do
- Odium rarely burns the bridges into nowhere
- Serial interface incorrect function during initialization
- What is a port bounce
- Ipcc 2013 how to quote mla
- What does unreproducible chest pain mean
- What makes new wipers squeak
- Pliegos de papel filtro whatman
- What is Moosh Boosh
- Sathyam tv whatsapp number confirmation
- Sonic CD, how to play as a tail
- How to Beat Kalhar Boss Monster
- 40k Chimaeren instructions for playing
- How to cut clear acrylic plastic
- What is cable tray rung spacing
- How to Redeem Gordman's Rewards
- What does production-based payment mean
- What does leaden eyes mean
- How to use miswak stick for cavities