Howard Miller Westminster Chimes 612737
Español Français Deutsch
FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO SET UP
• SETTING UP YOUR CLOCK
Located in the shipping carton with the clock will be a key to wind the clock. If provided
on your model, the shipping carton may also include a pendulum and finial that are
separately packed. Please keep all of the original packaging material.
WARNING: KEEP PLASTIC BAGS AND SMALL PARTS AWAY FROM CHILDREN.
Access to the clock movement and chimes is made through the back of the clock.
Howard Miller uses a combination of rubber bands, foam, styrofoam, metal, and
cardboard to secure the movement and chimes during shipping.
Cut rubber bands with scissors and discard.
DO NOT PULL ON THE RUBBER BANDS TO BREAK.
Remove foam, styrofoam, and cardboard from around the movement and chimes.
When possible, pull in the direction shown to remove. (See figure 1 & 2)
For clocks with a pendulum, cut the rubber band or remove the metal spring clip from
the back side of the movement by first pulling one end free. (See figure 2).
Open the front door and remove the white plastic insert holding the minute hand at the
3:00 location (this insert is not used on all models).
Follow the remaining instructions as they apply to your clock.
• FOR CLOCKS THAT HAVE A PENDULUM -
Follow these instructions for hanging pendulum.
NOTE: To perform the following steps, Howard Miller suggests wearing cotton gloves
or using a soft cloth when handling parts.
Some pendulums have a colored protective plastic film covering the pendulum disk.
Carefully remove this film before hanging the pendulum.
To hang the pendulum, locate the pendulum guide through the front door or back
access panel. While holding the pendulum guide with one hand, slip the pendulum
through the front door with your other hand. Place the pendulum hook over the pin or
through the slot on the end of the pendulum guide, and lower the pendulum until it is
hanging securely on the pendulum guide. (See figure 2).
• FOR CLOCKS THAT HAVE HANGING WEIGHTS
Follow these instructions for hanging weights.
Do not remove the styrofoam blocks
operating for at least eight (8) hours.
Check the weights to ensure that they are tightly assembled. Check to make sure
that the cable is in the cable pulley. Hang the weights on the pulley. (See figure 3).
until after your clock has been
Related Manuals for Howard Miller WALL AND MANTEL CLOCK
Summary of Contents for Howard Miller WALL AND MANTEL CLOCK
- Who is Brad Beckworth
- Bank groups who own which cruise
- Where are new Holland Workmaster tractors made
- Direct action everywhere cited criticism
- Sori yanagi kettle instructions on how to tie
- Where are thrombolites found
- What happened to Hiro Hamada's parents
- What does not revertar inultus meanings
- What causes 2nd harmonic distortion
- Who created the Facebook application
- Using a Jetblack bicycle pump
- Bacon in slang means what prey makes
- How to fix garry's mod engine errors
- Eskandarani dress up whoever
- What is copastine tablet for
- What a sentence chances
- Mata ki chowki 830 john
- What does bpd mean in pregnancy notes
- How to run hmcscanner
- How do Filtertron cartridges sound
- Pulp Fiction say something again, script letters
- Mainecare dentures how to get
- How to upgrade a house in a Skyrim wind helmet
- Bose 4.2 stereo everywhere rating from relatives