Henry Hill Howard Heck's Spider Sister
Henry Hill: A Former Mobster Reveals All
Henry Hill, the former gangster turned informant, who was made famous in “Goodfellas,” called in and claimed he’d given up drinking, although he also admitted he’d had wine last night. Howard asked Henry if he was troubled by his past, but Henry laughed without answering the question.
Robin then commented she felt the only troubles Henry had now resulted from the fact that he turned on his friends, and Henry replied that he did "miss the life."
When Henry insisted he was happy now and that he spent his time painting, Howard didn’t think that was true and that Henry really was craving to be a mobster again. Henry mentioned that John Gotti was the one who killed Tommy DeVito, who was played by Joe Pesci in “Goodfellas,” which Artie said was “f’ing fascinating” to him.
This led Henry to talk about other details about the movie and how they compared to what really happened, and Artie acknowledged he loved hearing Henry this morning, especially because he wasn't drunk or high. Howard took a call from another former gangster and Henry’s biggest critic, Paulie, who reported he used to know Henry and all the other mobsters, and that he felt Henry was "a liar."
However, despite Paulie's words, Henry mentioned that he didn’t know Paulie back then, but Paulie refuted that claim and challenged Henry to a fight, which Henry said he wasn’t interested in doing. As Paulie and Henry argued, Howard wondered if this was an example of why Henry was depressed: namely that, in the past, he could’ve had Paulie “whacked” but now had to put up with him. Before Henry could answer, though,
Paulie referred to Henry as “the Imus of the f’in’ mob, ”adding that he never had the power to order a hit, and didn’t have the respect of any of the mobsters he knew. Once Paulie hung up, Henry said he would've been “made” had he been a full Italian, but Dominic Barbara got on the line to say he knew the mobsters in question when he first started practicing law in 1969, and that he felt Henry's role was "glamorized" in "Goodfellas."
Gary then came into the studio to say he’d read another gangster, Tommy Argo, was the one who actually killed Tommy, not John Gotti, but Henry assured him his recollection of what happened was accurate.
- Touhou, who killed un owen texts
- Nas youre there one whosampled
- Quantum xm 50 specs howard
- How does the Mercalli scale measure an earthquake
- Synecdoche definition in Beowulf, which is Hygelac
- Wpusty dachowe podgrzewane hla
- Pencil drawings of roses how to draw
- What happened to Nachin and Raq-C Rivera
- How to vibrate your body dancing
- Qr code for generating static electricity
- Where does the toe lobe come from
- How to cancel your gym-only membership
- How do snap-in capacitors work
- Who owns Lowesby Hall
- How to control centipedes in the house
- How to find npsh the centrifugal pump
- Doctor who 1 temporada legendado online Bible
- Katers17 what happened on my birthday
- How to make bread fruit wine
- Bridgestone J715 drivers, how to set
- Bedroom color according to Vastu which direction
- Like flash format Nokia 6600i
- Post horn symbolic meaning whatsapp
- Samsung sgh a436 specs howard
- WhatsApp Comedy Clips Malayalam
- Sathyam tv whatsapp number confirmation
- What is fixed shortening for pancakes
- Henry Mishel American who invented exam solutions
- Artists who paint stories from the Bible
- Edificar panama pacifico howard
- Look who's talking part 1
- What does not dyed colors quickly
- Judy Ann Howard trial
- My zippo collection how many issues