1 level tablespoon how many grams
To find out how many grams of sugar are in 1 tablespoon, there is no need to climb into a kitchen cabinet or memorize information. Like other mass-produced products, sugar weighs roughly the same.
Sizes of spoons, their capacity
- One tablespoon - that is, standard, 7 cm long and 4 cm wide - contains 20 g (without a tip) or 25 g (with a tip) of granulated sugar;
- 10 and 15 g of this sweet product without a slide or with a slide fit into a smaller spoon, 5 cm long and 4 cm wide.
It turns out that not all devices are created equal? You can measure your devices out of interest, you will suddenly make a mistake using sugar.
Determine the number of spoons based on product weight
Many housewives use a measuring spoon. It's more accurate than usual because you can hold your finger and pour a perfectly even amount of the product without a foil.
But what to do if you need to know: 50, 100, 150, 200 grams of sugar - how many tablespoons? 100 grams of sugar are contained in a halved glass, but if not then you can do with a spoon. You will need:
- 2.5 incomplete or 2 full is 50 g;
- 5 incomplete or 4 filled 100 g;
- 7.5 incomplete, 6 filled - 150 g;
- 10 incomplete or 7.5 filled equals 200 g.
Note that 7.5 of the incomplete and full spoons differ by 50 g and can lead to errors. For 100 and 200 g it is more convenient to measure sugar with a spoon without a hill, and for 50 and 150 g it is better with a hill ..
How many ml in a liter of alcohol? How to calculate the required amount of liquid in small portions.
How to cook delicious chicken thighs in the oven, read our article ..
How many grams of sugar, salt and other products in one tablespoon
Bulk products differ slightly in weight, they are all roughly the same. The lightest product is wheat flour, which weighs only 10 g, and the heaviest is salt, which weighs 25 g ..
It is worth noting that the value is usually given in full tablespoons, that is, with the tip. This list shows the maximum values ..
For dry foods:
- Sugar (sand) - 25 g;
- Powder (sugar) - 25 g;
- Salt - 30 g;
- white rice - 25 g;
- Wheat flakes - 9 g;
- Oatmeal - 14 g;
- White flour - 10 g;
- Stye - 20 g;
- pschenka - 25 g;
- Pearl barley - 25 g;
- Semolina - 25 g;
- Buckwheat - 25 g;
- dark raisins - 25 g;
- Hercules - 12 g.
For liquid food:
- Table vinegar 15% - 15 g;
- Tomato paste - 30 g;
- Land sour cream - 25 g;
- Cow's milk - 20 g;
- Condensed milk - 30 g;
- Bee honey - 35 g;
- melted butter - 17 g;
- Ghee - 20 g;
- Olive oil or sunflower oil - 17 g;
- normal water - 18 g;
- Berry or fruit jam - 50 g.
It is worth noting that not all liquid and viscous products can apply a full tablespoon, for example, butter or condensed milk. In this case, it is assumed by default that the device is not completely filled.
In the table below you can see how many grams of sugar and other products are in tablespoons of different sizes:
How to measure the right amount of sugar without weights: tips for housewives
Usually the sugar in the recipe is in grams. Of course it is more convenient to use kitchen scales, but when they are not there a glass or teaspoon can be a good substitute.
There are several options for measuring:
- In order to weigh the product with a glass, you need to decide what type of glass it is. If they are faceted with a rim, then 250 g will go in, but if without a rim, then only 200;
- One tablespoon contains 25 g. Dessert - 10 less than a table, 15 g. It is more inconvenient to measure, of course, tea - it only 7 g.
So pouring the grams of dry food with a jar or spoon isn't as difficult as it seemed. All of these goods contain weight, which is quite convenient for the account. Perhaps one day you will be able to sprinkle the right amount of granulated sugar when preparing a dish.
- What helps with nausea during pregnancy
- Visage watches chrono 5atm is how deep
- Who leads welcome to the country ceremony wedding
- How bright is 7000 mcd led
- Rod magnets how do they work
- What does trust mean anyway
- How to write formulas for multi-valued compounds
- How to have baby 100 years
- What is Pokemon Omega Ruby's frame rate
- Sahara fifita what happened to farrah
- How to cook adobong baboy sa suka
- Magenta bat4 instructions for binding
- What is 3000 cc implants
- Caso colosio documental descargar whatsapp
- How do I get Marcus Fallout 2 Wiki
- How to kill cockle burr plant
- Mld gang pictures that died
- Louis Theroux Boer Separatists who founded
- Zoe Klimley how did she die there
- What does abslt tps
- Candelilla wax wholesale uk
- What are the building blocks вЂ ‹вЂ‹ of carbohydrates
- Peshawar girls WhatsApp group
- How To Use Theramed 2in1 Whitening