How to Get Lively Hair
You can take MSM in tablet or capsule form.
Tip 11: Medicinal plants for beautiful and healthy hair
There are many medicinal plants such as B. nettle, nasturtium, ginger or rosemary, which you can use to promote the health and thus the beauty of your hair.
The medicinal plants can be massaged into the scalp in the form of a tincture. Or a tea is prepared that can be drunk but also used as a natural hair conditioner.
For example, a hair conditioner with chamomile tea is a tried and tested home remedy for oily hair.
Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) is characterized by calming properties. The medicinal plant can also develop this effect when it is applied to the scalp, as it reduces the production of sebum in the sebum glands.
So that the chamomile tea conditioner can develop its full effect, you should use it once a week.
Heat about a liter of water and let four bags of chamomile tea steep in it for 10 minutes. After the chamomile tea has cooled, you can use it as a conditioner after actually washing your hair.
But it is also possible to make shampoos and other hair care products yourself. Just try the following recipe!
Tip 12: Vitamin oil pack for damaged hair
If the hair is damaged by external influences (e.g. cosmetics) and has lost its shine, the following vitamin oil pack can breathe new life into it.
The ingredients such as biotin, provitamin A, vitamin B 6, vitamin K, vitamin C and folic acid regenerate the scalp and make the hair shine again.
- 1 tbsp rose hip seed oil
- 1 organic egg yolk
- ½ banana
- 1 teaspoon carotene oil (a sunflower or soybean oil with carotene or carrot extract)
- 5 drops of lemon essential oil
Preparation / application:
Mash the banana with a fork and stir in the remaining ingredients. Then apply the pack to dry hair and wrap your head with foil.
Leave the hair mask on for 1-2 hours and then wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
The vitamin oil pack is always used before shampooing. If you have very long hair, you can double the ingredients.
Apart from the rose hip seed oil or carotene oil mentioned in the recipe, there are of course many other valuable oils that you can use for an oil pack, for example olive oil, coconut oil or argan oil.
* This article contains advertising. Our website contains affiliate links (* mark), i.e. references to partner companies, e.g. to the Amazon website. If a reader clicks on an affiliate link and subsequently on a product from our partner company, we may receive a small commission. With this we cover part of the costs we have for the operation and maintenance of our website and we can keep the website free for our readers.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Carr, Anitra C., and Balz Frei. "Toward a new recommended dietary allowance for vitamin C based on antioxidant and health effects in humans." The American journal of clinical nutrition 69.6 (1999): 1086-1107. (For a new recommended daily amount of Vitamin C based on its antioxidant and health effects in humans)
- National Institutes of Health, Office of Dietary Supplements, "Vitamin C Fact Sheet for Health Professionals," June 2013, (Vitamin C Datasheet for Therapists)
- Noppakun, Nopadon, and Daratana Swasdikul. "Reversible hyperpigmentation of skin and nails with white hair due to vitamin B12 deficiency." Archives of dermatology 122.8 (1986): 896-899. (Reversible hyperpigmentation of the skin and nails including white hair due to a vitamin B12 deficiency)
- Glynis, Ablon. "A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy of an Oral Supplement in Women with Self-perceived Thinning Hair." The Journal of clinical and aesthetic dermatology 5.11 (2012): 28. (A double-blind, placebo-controlled study to assess the effectiveness of a dietary supplement in women with thin hair)
- Piccardi, Nathalie, and Patricia Manissier, "Nutrition and nutritional supplementation: Impact on skin health and beauty." Dermato-endocrinology1.5 (2009): 271. (Diet and Nutritional Supplements: Effects on Skin Health and Beauty)
- Malanin, Ken, Eniko Telegdy, and Hussain Qazaq. "Hair loss and serum zinc values among Arab females in Al Ain region, United Arab Emirates." EJD. European journal of dermatology 17.5 (2007): 446-447., (Hair loss and zinc levels in the serum in Arab women)
- Last, Walter. "Copper salicylate A potent inflammation fighter and rejuvenator". Cancer Nat Ther Found Aust (2009): 2-9. (Copper Salicylate A Powerful Anti-Inflammation Fighters And Rejuvenator)
- Lassus A., "Colloidal silicic acid for oral and topical treatment of aged skin, fragile hair and brittle nails in females", J Int Med Res. 1993 Jul-Aug; 21 (4): 209-15. (Colloidal silicon for oral and topical use on aging skin, brittle hair and brittle fingernails in women)
- Morganti, P., et al. "Effect of gelatin-cystine and Serenoa repens extract on free radicals level and hair growth." Journal of applied cosmetology 16 (1998): 57-64. (Effect of gelatin cystine and saw palmetto extract on oxidative stress and hair growth)
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2020 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- Fcc as custodian what does that mean
- Elton john what dreams can texts come from
- Use of polyarea in Matlab variables
- Lee Howerton Missouri Agrability
- The 2015 Academy Awards hosted
- Prvalue stata 14 how to save a data record
- 20 Eastbourne Terrace WhatsApp
- Pompadour how to fight girls
- How to use Silvo tarnish protection Waddington
- How does rancid almond smell
- What does Uscita mean in English
- Oldenburg low-fat milk versus whole milk
- Oxycodone effects when snorting
- What does high fashion photography do
- Engaged baby, how long until the job
- Gusabio tiny tunes like I spent
- Ilona cyruli guess who's coming
- Howard Heck Jeff the Vomit Guy Youtube
- Morgan heritage tell me how come Audiomack
- Yclecs correct the spelling of WhatsApp
- Cato Wadel now, whose fault it is
- How to type in tamil into laptop
- Long t-shirt wholesale
- Dr. Rajarshi Mukherjee Asansol to Howrah